Rookies day out....where would you take them??

Link

We couldn't do better than Hard Rock Cafe at the falls??

Where else would you guys take the rooks to introduce them to our community and to show them the sights?

The Buffalo Historical Society Museum, the Science Museum, City Hall, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Robt. Moses Power Project, and Old Ft. Niagara.

:thumbsup:

The Buffalo Historical Society Museum, the Science Museum, City Hall, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Robt. Moses Power Project, and Old Ft. Niagara.

:thumbsup:

umm ya -they would have either shot themselves with their gats or held out until the bills were forced to trade them

Link

Where else would you guys take the rooks to introduce them to our community and to show them the sights?

I was kinda shocked to see they did not go to Dave & Busters :thumbsup:

Link

Sundowner. I'm sure they've already been there. Probably in a makeshift VIP section unless it's already taken by Eric Moulds.

Duffs (especially since the President just was there), Albright-Knox, a tour of some of the neighborhoods. I'd take them to the Falls and show them UB on the way so they know that there is a school in the area almost as large or in some cases larger than the one they went to. I'd take them to somewhere like Chophouse for dinner and then let them have some fun on Chippewa. The waterfront is a work in progress right now, so I'd make a quick swing by to let them know that there are big plans.