I Met Trent, Brohm and Levitre

Trent Edwards regardless of how some folks want to perceive him is our biggest, strongest most athletic QB on the roster.

Do you think when he throws teammates under the bus at a fan meet and greet it will help with perceptions? I hope we get 9 all pro players too but some all pro players got there by stepping up and being leaders, not hoping for trades so they could keep their gloves clean.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool.

I saw Eric Wood a few days ago here at the apartments, the guy has no limp and looked like he just came back from working out over at OBD. His recovery is downright astonishing considering how gruesome he was hurt.

does he live in your building or something?

I'm at mcfaddens right now. Levitre,Edwards,brohm are playing beer pong.

Levitres bday party

This news makes me so angry. These guys aren't supposed to be having fun during the offseason. They should be working out, watching game film, and drinking protein shakes non-stop. If I read about the beer pong results on their twitter pages, my head will explode.

Trent Edwards is going to be the starting qb for the Bills this season. Whenever I say it DarthIce goes crazy. Tough! It doesn't matter what the fickle fans think. It only matters what the coaches think. When the season starts TE will be taking the snaps. Count on it. :unsure:

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Guest dog14787

Its true, DarthIce does go crazy when you mention TE :unsure:

Will Trent be the long term franchise qb? I can't say that. But what I can say with confidence is that he is better than the other qbs on the roster.

I just hope the front office can shore up the OL, especially at LT. The OL also needs some additional depth so that injuries won't result in a total collapse of the offense, as it happened last year. I would like to see the qb candidates have a fairer chance to demonstrate what they can or can't do.

Better start saving now. Trent looks like the most likely QB to be voted off the island.

I am confident and resolute in my view. Once the competition among the qbs begin you will come to the same conclusion. You need to wash away your preconceived notions and keep your eyes and mind open.

Those Brohm afficionados on this board are hitching their wagons to a qb who showed some promise in college which hasn't translated to the NFL. I would love to see Brohm demonstrate an ability to be an NFL caliber qb. But his fragile mental makeup (lack of confidence), more than his physical talents, are what have me very doubtful about him.

Will Trent be the long term franchise qb? I can't say that. But what I can say with confidence is that he is better than the other qbs on the roster.

How can you, in complete confidence, make a statement such as this one? What has Trent accomplished, on any level of football, that makes him better than any of the other QBs on this roster? He has no accomplishments on the NFL level and was even replaced by the least gifted QB on this roster, Ryan Fitzpatrick, so let's compare Trent Edwards to Brian Brohm and Levi Brown as collegians. Ooops sorry, no comparison. Brohm and Brown were far better players on the collegiate level, both in statistical categories, as well as the all important W/L category...

I am confident and resolute in my view. Once the competition among the qbs begin you will come to the same conclusion. You need to wash away your preconceived notions and keep your eyes and mind open.

Those Brohm afficionados on this board are hitching their wagons to a qb who showed some promise in college which hasn't translated to the NFL. I would love to see Brohm demonstrate an ability to be an NFL caliber qb. But his fragile mental makeup (lack of confidence), more than his physical talents, are what have me very doubtful about him.

I kind of wonder if Brohm is more devoted to partying and trying to hook up with hot chicks than becoming a starting NFL quarterback.

How can you, in complete confidence, make a statement such as this one? What has Trent accomplished, on any level of football, that makes him better than any of the other QBs on this roster? He has no accomplishments on the NFL level and was even replaced by the least gifted QB on this roster, Ryan Fitzpatrick, so let's compare Trent Edwards to Brian Brohm and Levi Brown as collegians. Ooops sorry, no comparison. Brohm and Brown were far better players on the collegiate level, both in statistical categories, as well as the all important W/L category...

The issue isn't what has Trent Edwards accomplished so far. He hasn't accomplished much, neither have the other qbs. The team he was playing with was in a state of chaos, from the coaching staff, OL and organization. No once can succeed under such dismal circumstances.

Comparing TE to any of the other qbs for their past performances is absolutely meaningless. So I wish you anti- TE commentators would just stop fixating on what has happened in the past. Let the qb candidates compete against one another and see who ends up as the starter. Why are so many posters against that? This new coaching staff doesn't favor any of the qbs currently on the roster? The three veteran qbs are going to be given a fair chance to earn their jobs. The coaching staff obviously has a stake in choosing the qb who best gives the team an oportunity to succeed. Let them decide. What is wrong with that?

The issue isn't what has Trent Edwards accomplished so far. He hasn't accomplished much, neither have the other qbs. The team he was playing with was in a state of chaos, from the coaching staff, OL and organization. No once can succeed under such dismal circumstances.

Comparing TE to any of the other qbs for their past performances is absolutely meaningless. So I wish you anti- TE commentators would just stop fixating on what has happened in the past. Let the qb candidates compete against one another and see who ends up as the starter. Why are so many posters against that? This new coaching staff doesn't favor any of the qbs currently on the roster? The three veteran qbs are going to be given a fair chance to earn their jobs. The coaching staff obviously has a stake in choosing the qb who best gives the team an oportunity to succeed. Let them decide. What is wrong with that?

So enlighten me.. What comparisons and/or evidence do you have, that makes Trent better than all of the other QBs on the roster? If we are not allowed to compare players against each other using the past as a barometer, then how are you reaching your conclusion?

Brown especially and Brohm to a large degree, are unproven. Trent OTOH has proven he can't do it. But despite saying that, I'm not advocating dumping Trent right now and am willing to keep my eyes and mind open and see what shakes out in the QB competition. I just don't see Trent magically regaining his confidence, being able to read 3-4 defenses, AND shaking his penchant for injury.