I Met Trent, Brohm and Levitre

Trent has earned a stripe for hanging out with his lineman.

He still has to prove it to me all over again on the field, I will give him a pass until the end of the preseason.

We really had a good draft last year, If we can get 2 or 3 starters out of this draft we may be building the team right for a change.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Edwards regardless of how some folks want to perceive him is our biggest, strongest most athletic QB on the roster.

Trent Edwards is going to be the starting qb for the Bills this season. Whenever I say it DarthIce goes crazy. Tough! It doesn't matter what the fickle fans think. It only matters what the coaches think. When the season starts TE will be taking the snaps. Count on it. :unsure:

Why is this crap necessary? You really find it necessary to insult a person you don't know because he didn't perform well enough on a sports team you root for? Because if it really is that important to you, you need to get a real life.

And thanks for manning up and paying after you lost your bet this year. :unsure: I can respect that.

Check back in about Week 3 next year and we'll see if you're not doing the exact same thing.

Check back in about Week 3 next year and we'll see if you're not doing the exact same thing.

I get frustrated as hell but I never feel the need to personally insult people unless they attack me or did something terrible off the field. It's a game. I'm sure a lot of people who post on here suck at their jobs.

Does rooting against what in all probability will be our starting QB who will be performing the most difficult task on the team make any sense to you.

Why don't you guys get it through your thick skulls talking BS about current Bills players doesn't do the player, team or fan base any good.

Some of us would like to have a little optimism going into the new season, it is what it is,

so get over it...

I get frustrated as hell but I never feel the need to personally insult people unless they attack me or did something terrible off the field. It's a game. I'm sure a lot of people who post on here suck at their jobs.

What they said. :unsure:

Nice report. I'm skeptical about football players recovering from serious injuries, especially when they weigh 300 pounds, but it is good to hear these reports about how well Wood seems to be recuperating. He's an important cog for the next 10 years if he can stay healthy.

Also good to hear about the size of Levitre. Maybe our line won't be so bad after all.

I'm not at all surprised what you said about Edwards and Brohm. But thanks again for giving us a little projection into the future. Much appreciated.

Trent Edwards is going to be the starting qb for the Bills this season. Whenever I say it DarthIce goes crazy. Tough! It doesn't matter what the fickle fans think. It only matters what the coaches think. When the season starts TE will be taking the snaps. Count on it. :unsure:

If Levi Brown beats him out I will magnify this post. lol

joking ofcourse

Guest dog14787

DarthIce is crazy :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
If Levi Brown beats him out I will magnify this post. lol

joking ofcourse

lol, post it and live with it because folks don't forget around here.

My post about TE being a better leader then Mcnabb and Romo will live forever, :unsure:

I will say this though, TE took a seat before he allowed TO to dictate where he was going to go with the ball.

Nice report. I'm skeptical about football players recovering from serious injuries, especially when they weigh 300 pounds, but it is good to hear these reports about how well Wood seems to be recuperating. He's an important cog for the next 10 years if he can stay healthy.

Also good to hear about the size of Levitre. Maybe our line won't be so bad after all.

I'm not at all surprised what you said about Edwards and Brohm. But thanks again for giving us a little projection into the future. Much appreciated.

The medical field has come a long way. The talk of Wood not playing again last year boogled my mind.

lol, post it and live with it because folks don't forget around here.

My post about TE being a better leader then Mcnabb and Romo will live forever, :unsure:

I will say this though, TE took a seat before he allowed TO to dictate where he was going to go with the ball.

Trent probably isn't a great leader (though who really knows for sure). But to defend you, I don't Romo is either. He seems more concerned about golf and trying to bang starlets (good for him) than improving his game. But he is a better player than Trent and plays on a better team.

McNabb is too happy go lucky. It's good when you're winning because it keeps everyone loose but he doesn't strike me as the time to get in a teammates' face.

Guest dog14787
Trent probably isn't a great leader (though who really knows for sure). But to defend you, I don't Romo is either. He seems more concerned about golf and trying to bang starlets (good for him) than improving his game. But he is a better player than Trent and plays on a better team.

McNabb is too happy go lucky. It's good when you're winning because it keeps everyone loose but he doesn't strike me as the time to get in a teammates' face.

We see Romo and Mcnabb in the same light,

I agree with you to a certain extent on TE also because he hasn't proven anything, but who really knows for sure.

A good leader improves quality of life and gives his followers a sense of security and accomplishment.

TE has done none of the above.

DarthIce is crazy :thumbsup:

I wonder if Trent Edwards has a good game if DarthIce is capable of complimenting him? I know it would hurt him. But if he sucks it up he can put out an insincere accolade and go to the bathroom and puke his guts out.

I'm expecting one of his standard STFU and Edwards is a Kitty responses. :unsure:

I was there last night too. I wish I could give you guys a report but I tried not to talk football with them out of courtesy (I'm sure they get it nonstop). Trent was really nice. I'm 6'0 and he towered over me. I did mention to him that I felt bad the deck was stacked against him last year w/the oc and LT changes at the last minute. Andy was awesome. I bs'd with him for a while talked about subjects all over the map. I actually tried hooking him up w/ a cougar that expressed interest in him. All the guys were nice and seemed humble- no one had an attitude. They were all nice to my Girlfriend too even when she pushed her way into a photo they were taking of just the guys.....

Guest dog14787
I was there last night too. I wish I could give you guys a report but I tried not to talk football with them out of courtesy (I'm sure they get it nonstop). Trent was really nice. I'm 6'0 and he towered over me. I did mention to him that I felt bad the deck was stacked against him last year w/the oc and LT changes at the last minute. Andy was awesome. I bs'd with him for a while talked about subjects all over the map. I actually tried hooking him up w/ a cougar that expressed interest in him. All the guys were nice and seemed humble- no one had an attitude. They were all nice to my Girlfriend too even when she pushed her way into a photo they were taking of just the guys.....

Great post, great thread :unsure:

Guest dog14787
I wonder if Trent Edwards has a good game if DarthIce is capable of complimenting him? I know it would hurt him. But if he sucks it up he can put out an insincere accolade and go to the bathroom and puke his guts out.

I'm expecting one of his standard STFU and Edwards is a Kitty responses. :unsure:

lol, any time now

I'm at mcfaddens right now. Levitre,Edwards,brohm are playing beer pong.

Levitres bday party

That's awesome--we went last year when Eric Wood was there and had a great time, but no can do on the babysitter front this year (we had another event in the city last year after McFadden's to justify it to my wife). Great to hear that these guys are just normal dudes without the attitude that you hear so much about in conjunction with pro athletes. Too bad that the Ben Roethilsberger's of the world get most of the ink....

No surprise on Wood. I said that he'd make a full recovery and be ready by training camp, barring any setbacks, considering reports were that he broke both bones cleanly and there was no other major structural, vascular, or nerve damage.

As for needing 3 more O-lineman, the Bills just need a LT. Hangman won't be Hamstrung playing between 2 rookies and Green should be able to man the RT position, as long as he doesn't penalize himself to death.

And I'm sure Trent is a really cool guy and fun to hang out with. But for him, NFL stand for "Not For Long." I hope I'm wrong (unless Brohm or Brown surprises) though.