Classy Coach decides to win at ANY cost.....

taterhill

His average was a decent 23.6 last year. Personally, I don't want to see our future game breaking RB getting banged up on KO returns, so I don't see how it hurts to try someone else out for that role.

His average was a decent 23.6 last year. Personally, I don't want to see our future game breaking RB getting banged up on KO returns, so I don't see how it hurts to try someone else out for that role.

Does he wear jewelry when he plays? :rolleyes:

Probably for safety.

My dad worked in a food warehouse. A guy climbed up the racks to adjust boxes on a pallet he wsa going to bring down. He jumped down, and his school ring got caught on the metal racks. Tore the meat off the bone. They couldn't reattach it and tried an experimental procedure to grow a finger out of chest muscles (in early 70s). The guy had problems with the finger and had to get it cut off several years later. After that, no rings except wedding bands in the warehouse.

Probably for safety.

My dad worked in a food warehouse. A guy climbed up the racks to adjust boxes on a pallet he wsa going to bring down. He jumped down, and his school ring got caught on the metal racks. Tore the meat off the bone. They couldn't reattach it and tried an experimental procedure to grow a finger out of chest muscles (in early 70s). The guy had problems with the finger and had to get it cut off several years later. After that, no rings except wedding bands in the warehouse.

:thumbsup: I should have seen your post... :D

I know when I weld or work on anything electrical... I take my ring and watch off.

I don't have a problem with this. The rule is pretty clear, the competitor failed to abide by it, so she should be disqualified. Remember, rules are rules, and they are important.

You guys will probably want to legalize drugs too. :thumbsup:

I don't have a problem with this. The rule is pretty clear, the competitor failed to abide by it, so she should be disqualified. Remember, rules are rules, and they are important.

You guys will probably want to legalize drugs too. :thumbsup:

Coach could have/should have pointed it out before she vaulted.