TBD Home Opener Tailgate XI thread

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 11th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans! There might even be a return of the group ticket purchase.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 11th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans! There might even be a return of the group ticket purchase.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

Wow it's June 19th and only three responses on this years tailgate. Is everyone SLEEPING ??? Actually enjoying summer ??

My group will be between 9 and 12 . gets a little smaller every year as the Nieces and Nephews start college etc. :)

Wow it's June 19th and only three responses on this years tailgate. Is everyone SLEEPING ??? Actually enjoying summer ??

My group will be between 9 and 12 . gets a little smaller every year as the Nieces and Nephews start college etc. :lol:

I would like to get in on this. I would love to meet some new people.When there is more info let me know? I already have my tickets thanks to Jay R. aka. Da' Man

I would like to get in on this. I would love to meet some new people.When there is more info let me know? I already have my tickets thanks to Jay R. aka. Da' Man

Well, basically we setup in Hammers Lot across from the stadium. We have a large tent, raffle prizes, silent auction items, we provide water/gatorade, most people bring food to share, lots of good conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rockpile is in! We have our tickets (well somebody has my money tickets anyway :D ) for a party of six.

We will be tailgating at Hammer's Lot as usual.

To anyone who frequents The Stadium Wall: this is the best way to meet a lot of really good folks and make friends in *reality*.

For some of us it is like a family reunion!

• 3 weeks later...

Rockpile is in! We have our tickets (well somebody has my money tickets anyway :D ) for a party of six.

We will be tailgating at Hammer's Lot as usual.

To anyone who frequents The Stadium Wall: this is the best way to meet a lot of really good folks and make friends in *reality*.

For some of us it is like a family reunion!

My father and I are traveling from California for the game. Would love to swing through the TBD tailgate party and meet everyone. How do I go about purchasing tickets?

My father and I are traveling from California for the game. Would love to swing through the TBD tailgate party and meet everyone. How do I go about purchasing tickets?

Tickets for the tailgate or for the game?

Tickets for the tailgate or for the game?

I already have tickets to the game- I have seasons. It sounded like the tailgate was a formal to do. So just to clarify, no tickets necessary to swing over through the TBD tailgate party? If that's the case, I'll see everyone on the morning of the 12th!

thx,