Bud Light to replace Coors as Official Beer Sponsor of NFL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what do they just replace one god awful beer with another beer that is even more sh****er?

they probly prefer both coors and bud at nfl home games cause they are both basically water which makes it impossible to get lit up at the game (crowd control).

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/AnheuserBusc...set=&ccode=

No more phallic shaped train beer commercials.

I understand the NFL is Branding itself and trying to maximize revenue. However SXince the NFL is Made up of TWO conferences the AFC and the NFC why cant the have BUD and COOrs and two other named beers then have them go head to head in the superbowl ads. Same with Reebok and NIKE. Its just makes more sense to take on Two then to alienate all but one.

Not Utica Club Dan? Yuengling is served in Lot A...

Can't say I am a fan of it. It is just a nice piece of history I guess. I do like other saranac beers. :w00t:

Saranac just isn't very cost effective down here in FL. Though much to my surprise, it is pretty easy to find. Except at bars.

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat draft! :w00t:

Sam Adams Summer Ale :w00t:

:w00t::beer::D

I picked up my first case of Summer Ale yesterday....it went down nice as I was BBQs the ribs! :beer:

I went to a Tops last Friday hoping that the Summer Ale would be in stock. Unfortunately I look and there's still Noble Pils...I was about to walk away but decided to check behind the Noble before I left. To my surprise there was one 12 pack of Summer Ale sitting in the back. It was awesome.

:thumbsup:

no joke, its just not my kind of beer, i really prefer molson canadian, or molson golden.

I think it is understandable if it isn't your kind of beer..... but being "better than anything that bud makes" is a little different. The only thing that bud has over it is that it is cheaper and it doesn't fill you up as much. But taste wise? yuuuck for bud.

Can't say I am a fan of it. It is just a nice piece of history I guess. I do like other saranac beers. :P

Saranac just isn't very cost effective down here in FL. Though much to my surprise, it is pretty easy to find. Except at bars.

Ya i can't find in Cali. Imagine how fun it would be if saranac thursday and a bills tailgate could become one.