Final thread on Trent Edwards

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perfect QB for you mindless Edwards bashers just became available yesterday. Why haven't the Bills picked him up yet? The Bills deserve a guy who can throw the ball deeper than anyone ever could, a guy who doesn't even know how to spell the word "checkdown", and a guy who will throw the ball to receivers all day long whether they are open or not. He is "Mr. Macho", the "Black Jim Kelly", a man with more confidence than you can imagine and he has never had a concussion. What are the Bills waiting for? J-Russ is the guy all of you bonehead Edwards bashers have been dreaming about.

Guest dog14787
Are you really this dense? Bill Walsh didn't have the patent on player evaluation. I didn't coach the Bucs, but what's obvious is obvious. Keep saying that Steve Young sucked though, it really helps prove your point that you know what you are typing about. Not.

Based on your posts I can't really make heads or tails of what your implying.

The Bucs thought he sucked enough to trade him regardless.

After watching the bills First day of mini camp video alone, I became so excited and relieved, just to see new faces, hear new philosophies and not see the old child like throwing motions of a previous QB.

I cant believe we all sat back so long and tried to explain away and justify to ourselves moves like...

Hiring DJ

Drafting Whitner at 8

Drafting Mcargo in the first

Over paying kelsay walker and dockery when no one else would have.

losing players to injury over and over and keeping the same strength cond. coach

Drafting Maybin at 11

Letting Mckelvin return the KO after fumbling the previous one (did no one else notice this?)

Keeping TO as a starter all year

Keeping TE as a starter as long as they did

Keeping DJ as long as they did

I love now seeing new attitudes from bigger, better players who actually are right for their position and not undersized "high motor guys" or "character issue" guys

We actually went from one extreme to the other. We used to have High character guys who might be a little under talented, to low character guys, who just sucked.

I actually like hearing Chan talk, he sounds intelligent and I love that he knows offense.

I think for too many years now, yes years, weve been looking for the answer from our players only, its about time we see what a real coach can do. We were 7-9 so long with Mauron. Now we should be 2 games better due to Gailey alone, and if we can find a qb, even if its still fitz, I see a 9-7 future for us. F&^* the Jets, we always beat them and the fish. Maybe we can score more than 7 points against the Pats too.

Lastly I would like to say that TE revealed in an interview that he prays during the games. He said each time he tries a pass over ten yards he says something to the effect of," Ok mommy, Trenty is going to try a real pass now, Im going to step into it and throw it real hard like you showed me mommy, ok...here it goes...OH F%*$!!!"

After watching the bills First day of mini camp video alone, I became so excited and relieved, just to see new faces, hear new philosophies and not see the old child like throwing motions of a previous QB.

I cant believe we all sat back so long and tried to explain away and justify to ourselves moves like...

Hiring DJ

Drafting Whitner at 8

Drafting Mcargo in the first

Over paying kelsay walker and dockery when no one else would have.

losing players to injury over and over and keeping the same strength cond. coach

Drafting Maybin at 11

Letting Mckelvin return the KO after fumbling the previous one (did no one else notice this?)

Keeping TO as a starter all year

Keeping TE as a starter as long as they did

Keeping DJ as long as they did

I love now seeing new attitudes from bigger, better players who actually are right for their position and not undersized "high motor guys" or "character issue" guys

We actually went from one extreme to the other. We used to have High character guys who might be a little under talented, to low character guys, who just sucked.

I actually like hearing Chan talk, he sounds intelligent and I love that he knows offense.

I think for too many years now, yes years, weve been looking for the answer from our players only, its about time we see what a real coach can do. We were 7-9 so long with Mauron. Now we should be 2 games better due to Gailey alone, and if we can find a qb, even if its still fitz, I see a 9-7 future for us. F&^* the Jets, we always beat them and the fish. Maybe we can score more than 7 points against the Pats too.

Lastly I would like to say that TE revealed in an interview that he prays during the games. He said each time he tries a pass over ten yards he says something to the effect of," Ok mommy, Trenty is going to try a real pass now, Im going to step into it and throw it real hard like you showed me mommy, ok...here it goes...OH F%*$!!!"

You got all of this from one day of mini camp? When not all of our players are even in attendance?

Believe me I'm thrilled to see what these new players can do, but you might want to take a step back and reevaluate the entire Bills situation.

Why wouldn't we have kept TO as a starter all year?

Seriously, that was one of their dumber moves all season. He was not coming back here for 2010, playoffs were gone and there were two younger receivers they could have got a jump start on (Hardy and Johnson). Dumb, dumb and dumber over there last year.....

You got all of this from one day of mini camp? When not all of our players are even in attendance?

Believe me I'm thrilled to see what these new players can do, but you might want to take a step back and reevaluate the entire Bills situation.

It's just another anti-Edwads post couched in a bunch of nonsense.

The typical type of post is that he saw Brohm throw better than Trent ever has so he's got wood with a small w.

Seriously, that was one of their dumber moves all season. He was not coming back here for 2010, playoffs were gone and there were two younger receivers they could have got a jump start on (Hardy and Johnson). Dumb, dumb and dumber over there last year.....

Lets remember that that was a different regime then and were more worried about keeping their jobs than developing players for the future. That said I agree it was a dumb non-move.

What's this supposed to mean? That Trent is a wimp for praying, or that it's weird he's asking for some divine intervention? Frankly, I'll never make fun of someone for asking for help. Lord knows we need it more than we're willing to admit.