Marcus Easley

Espn was just trying to showcase how he came from walk on and non-impact player for his 1 st 3 years, and ended up breaking out in the last 10games of his career. Seems like a nice guy. Let's hope he can ball.

The kid has good size (6'3" and 215#) and speed (4.46), plus he's an excellent blocker and a hard worker. He didn't have many games to showcase himself, which is why he lasted until the 4th round, so hopefully the Bills caught him on the upswing.

He has potential - but let's temper dreams with the reality - he is a rookie receiver form a run first offense. He will take at least a year to mature into something more than a special teams contributer. If you have hopes for our receiving corp this year, it will come in the form of Hardy or Johnson...and a touch out of Spiller when he lines up in the slot or wide...

He has potential - but let's temper dreams with the reality - he is a rookie receiver form a run first offense. He will take at least a year to mature into something more than a special teams contributer. If you have hopes for our receiving corp this year, it will come in the form of Hardy or Johnson...and a touch out of Spiller when he lines up in the slot or wide...

If he doesn't have 10 tds this year, he's a bust and should be cut.

He comes across as a great guy who went from an academic scholarship to getting drafted in the NFL by good old fashion hard work. Hard not to root for a guy like this. I think at the very worst, we have the next Sam Aiken. That's good value in the 4th and he can definitely develop into something more.

If he doesn't have 10 tds this year, he's a bust and should be cut.

He comes across as a great guy who went from an academic scholarship to getting drafted in the NFL by good old fashion hard work. Hard not to root for a guy like this. I think at the very worst, we have the next Sam Aiken. That's good value in the 4th and he can definitely develop into something more.

Sarcasm??

I dont know why we chose him when Jacoby Ford WR from Clemson was still on the board. Ford is a stud he ran a 4.28 apparently the fastest overall and was one of the few that could keep up with Spiller to block for him upfield, he would have worked well with Spiller.

I dont know why we chose him when Jacoby Ford WR from Clemson was still on the board. Ford is a stud he ran a 4.28 apparently the fastest overall and was one of the few that could keep up with Spiller to block for him upfield, he would have worked well with Spiller.

Jacoby Ford is only 5'9". That alone won't prevent a guy from being a good receiver in the NFL, but Nix and Gailey have mentioned that they prefer wide receivers with size. Having a receiver fast enough to block up field with Spiller is a low draft priority.

wheather he turns out to be a stud who knows? but what i see in this years picks. EASLEY included is that they arent quitters ,but devoted and tireless in trying to succeed . I'm betting on him to continue,Maybe not this year ,the learning curve is immense, but you ll see him soon IMO .

The reality is that in his rookie year he is going to make an Impact in Special Teams. People seem to forget that we are coming off of a very bad year in Special teams not just returning the ball but in stopping returns. Spiller helps the return game but Easley is a guy who is going to help out in a lot of other technical aspects of Special Teams.

So while Easly isn't going to be making a huge Impact on the offense he should help the team out intimidately as a special teams ace.