Mcshay's 2011 mock draft

Hey were fresh off the 2010 draft, and Mcshay from ESPN already has a 2011 mock draft out, but worst then that, he has us picking 1st overall (QB Andrew. Luck, stanford). There is a note that selections are based off power ranking. I knew we were not good, but I didn't think we were that bad.

Hey were fresh off the 2010 draft, and Mcshay from ESPN already has a 2011 mock draft out, but worst then that, he has us picking 1st overall (QB Andrew. Luck, stanford). There is a note that selections are based off power ranking. I knew we were not good, but I didn't think we were that bad.

He goes into it a little more on the post-draft podcast. The draft order was determined by the regular power rankings - five or so guys' rankings averaged. So, it's not just McShay saying we're the worst.

Luck's throwing motion reminds me of Jim Kelly's a little bit. He's got good form and a good arm...he looks like a starting NFL QB (just needs to add some bulk). I would be thrilled if we got lucky and landed "luck" in next years draft.

(Don't post often...my horrible pun is one reason why)

I think the Rams and Bucs will be worse but as of now we're not too far off. It does appear likely we'll be drafting a quarterback early in the next draft.

hopefully they are the only two ahead of us then. since theyll have Bradford and hopefully the Bucs will stick with their guy too.

This team is too proud and fights too hard to finish last in the NFL. Yes, they have the worst OL in the league by far. Yes they have an unsettled QB situation, a young defensive front 7 and new schemes on both sides of the ball, but the heart on this team alone will win 3 to 4 games. I think their talent will win 2. So I see them winning anywhere between 5 to 6 ... which will once again put them on the outside looking in at the top QB prospects of the draft.

heard that too. no way we're wrst team in league. close maybe, but not worse.

I love the BIlls as much as the next guy, but with No NFL caliber QB and OT's on the roster and an brand new offensive and defensive scheme, it is really not a stretch to think they could be picking 1st overall. They were not far from it this year and have done nothing to get any bette while other team around them have definitely improved.

It sucks to admit it, but I would not be terribly disappointed if we did have one brutal season to be able to get a potential Franchise QB and finally get the team moving forward.

At this point, nobody has a clue what will happen, but I would bet money that we are closer to 2-14 than we are to 10-6 in 2010.

Look in the mirror. We are that bad. Maybe Cleveland or St. Louis are worse. Even Oakland and Detroit are passing us by. The Bills best hope to not be the laughing stock of the league is Josh McDaniels making even more dumb moves!