I am convinced Alaskin Darin

daquixers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is ICE ... look at every single post ICE makes, and the the next post down is Alaskin Darin sticking up for or agreeing with ICE. They are either the same person, stuck together at berth, or just mutual masturbaters. You take your pick.

138392[/snapback]

WHAT?

I have never seen AD stick up for ICE. All i have seen him do is rip on each other.

This is a joke, right?

You do know that AD virtually never agrees with Ice. In fact, only a few people ever agree with Ice. It's like two or three groupies that always think he's right.

I call them "Ice and His Merry Band of Icesuckles." :w00t:

AD is most definitely NOT an Icesuckle.

138414[/snapback]

Fine - he is inbetween - he is an "icey" ... not an icesuckle

is ICE ... look at every single post ICE makes, and the the next post down is Alaskin Darin sticking up for or agreeing with ICE. They are either the same person, stuck together at berth, or just mutual masturbaters. You take your pick.

138392[/snapback]

Stuck together at "berth"? You've been taking English lessons from njsue, haven't you?

:w00t::doh::lol:

Just when you think you've read the dumbest conclusion in the history of the board, someone trumps it by dropping the retard anvil on the blockhead egg.

Wow.

And to think I used to wonder why entertainment has been dumbed down so much.

138458[/snapback]

:w00t::doh::lol:

I think this post is just another one of these posts:

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you think you've read the dumbest conclusion in the history of the board, someone trumps it by dropping the retard anvil on the blockhead egg.

Wow.

And to think I used to wonder why entertainment has been dumbed down so much.

138458[/snapback]

My god, that sounded JUST like ICE! :doh::w00t::lol:

I think the problem is that you all are taking it as I am being serious, instead of taking it as a joke ... oh well. Life goes on.

138465[/snapback]

Well, now it's almost funny - except for your 3rd grade spelling.

Hint: a person who is a resident of Alaska is an Alaskan.

Berth? Seriously? HTF do you misspell a 5 letter word, especially considering it's a process you've actually been through?

Well, now it's almost funny - except for your 3rd grade spelling.

Hint: a person who is a resident of Alaska is an Alaskan.

Berth?  Seriously?  HTF do you misspell a 5 letter word, especially considering it's a process you've actually been through?

138479[/snapback]

Yeah. It's not like he was spelling "tooter" or something.

TIMMAHH!!

138392[/snapback]

:w00t:

Got any other opinions on multiple user names???