This place has set a new record for idiotic, reactionary posts

nodnarb

This is the best Bills forum but it's just intolerable today. People get so attached to names. The claims about Cam Thomas, who fell to the 5th for a reason, being better than Troupe are just laughable.

How about we let them play a while first, huh?

This is the best Bills forum but it's just intolerable today. People get so attached to names. The claims about Cam Thomas, who fell to the 5th for a reason, being better than Troupe are just laughable.

+1

This is the worst post I've ever read. We could have had this thread in OTW or the consumer digest forum. But NO!, we reach and put it here. WEAK!

Patriots* message boards are so much better. They would never let something like this happen. I'm gonna go root for the Broncos, just you wait and see....

This is the worst post I've ever read. We could have had this thread in OTW or the consumer digest forum. But NO!, we reach and put it here. WEAK!

Patriots* message boards are so much better. They would never let something like this happen. I'm gonna go root for the Broncos, just you wait and see....

Awesome :lol: :lol:

People keep saying this, but I don't see it. Having a couple people in each thread against a pick doesn't really equate to everyone bitching about the picks. There are far more people defending every pick than complaining about them.

It seems you found something to complain about though.

I thought last year was crazier.

People got their BVD's in a wad because the Bills didn't select THEIR guy. You know.....all these people with so much NFL management and coaching experience. Sigh :lol:

+100

Sorry all of our picks are awesome and we have really turned the corner as a franchise. No dissention allowed here. Spiller was a need. FO is awesome. The FA pool sucked. All draft day trades from other teams sucked. Levi and Brohm are the answers. THe Pats are shaking at having to play us twice. The best OT's and QB's are found after rd. 5 and if you really like a player ....you reach and get them one rd ahead of their true value.

I'm guessing we set a new record every year. I can understand some being upset because the Bills did not take their favorite player, but some of the reactions are off the charts. I follow college football a little but have not heard of most of these guys. How can I get pissed?

Besides Spiller (who is going to be great), I know very little about the guys drafted. But I trust the coaches and staff on the Bills know more than me (which isn't saying much) who can and who can't play for this team under our system. I trust them to make the right decision.

like a few other people said, let's see how they actually play before condemning them. I am willing to give them a chance. It's not like i have a choice in the matter. This is my team and i am sticking by them for better or worse!