Spiller = Nasty Look here

what bothers me about all this "return" crap is I do NOT even want him playing special teams. Special Teams does not matter in this game.

Of course, unless he hands the ball over to our Offense at the opponent's 30 yard line, or if he takes it to the house for 6. I'm just sayin'.

what bothers me about all this "return" crap is I do NOT even want him playing special teams. Special Teams does not matter in this game.

Does not matter? Do you even watch football?

Spiller is sick. Every time he touches the ball he has a chance to take it all the way. He'll be getting a LOT of touches with the Bills, running the ball, catching the ball, and returning the ball. Anyone who thinks our scoring is not vastly improved is just not paying attention.

Look at this CJ Spiller clip...not only is it amazing, but look at how freaking fast Jacoby Ford (#6) is in this clip...

Linky

I can't believe people are comparing him to Reggie Bush. That tells you how idiotic their passion is against anything the Bills do. What that link. How he barreled through those tacklers.

Here's another one where he goes barreling through some more tacklers. My only concern is, he is such a hard runner, I hope he doesn't get hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPHQlUkRtI...feature=related

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

How many times do you plan to post the same, exact text? I mean, word-for-word. I believe this is the fourth time I've seen this from you in four different threads.

I'm not a Spiller loving idiot, as you so eloquently stated. But if he's a game breaker, and can open up the offense for

some other guys, great pick. Lynch is not a good full time back, can't hit the hole to save his life and runs too choppy. Jackson is a good back who made more out of what the o-line gave him last year, and is older. That's why Spiller should do well, he's shiftier and faster than Jackson so hopefully can make up for our o-line. Incidentally, I believe our o-line should be a bit better this year anyway.

You sir, can go to hell, or go post on the patriots site, I don't care witch!

Tell me, PLEASE Tell ME! How can the Bills get a franchise QB? Right now? Because if you have a plan that seriously works, then the every team in the NFL have to give you a call. It's such a weak argument. Because there is no way of getting a franchise QB with what we have.

Oh, and if you think Claussen is a franchise QB, then why, oh why, is he still on the board?

Still sad on losing Tebow but this made me feel a bit better today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHKghRHiGv4...feature=related

Nasty

The Spiller highlight videos on Youtube are insane. That one return against Boston College is mind-boggling.

How many kick returners does it take to make the playoffs?

.... the Bills will let you know... if they ever get there....

Still sad on losing Tebow but this made me feel a bit better today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHKghRHiGv4...feature=related

Nasty

While very impressive the tackling in the NFL will be much better. No way does that return go for positive yards in the NFL. Not saying "Thriller" will not be impressive just sayinng that particular return is meaningless outside of its context.