Anyone have info on Spiller's blocking skills?

blocking? hell be out on a route every single time. and turn the 1.5 sec checkdown pass into a 85 yd TD <_<

I have to agree that his play-making ability can help compensate for the lack of a road-grading o-line - he'll make our QB, whomever that ends up being, look better.

saw a piece by Gruden's camp on spiller...

says and showed he is a "willing" blocker.

"willing" blocker is a polite way of saying he isn't good at it, but he'll try. It is like saying a woman is "nice", has a "sweet disposition", when it is a cover to say that she isn't too attractive on the outside.

"willing" blocker is a polite way of saying he isn't good at it, but he'll try. It is like saying a woman is "nice", has a "sweet disposition", when it is a cover to say that she isn't too attractive on the outside.

No, I believe "willing blocker" means not afraid to stick your nose in there and HIT somebody, not afraid to initiate contact. As compared to a soft RB or WR who does all they can to avoid contact.

Like many have already said. Blocking? If he is blocking we are using him the wrong way. Let the oline, the TEs or the full back block for this guy.

As a side note I see no reason why we won't have multiple 2 or 3 RB sets. RB is by far our biggest asset on offense. Let's use em. Now all we need is Roger Saffold whose forte I believe I read was run blocking. Although I would 110% fine with getting Claussen if he is there and the front office thinks they have some viable solutions to improve the o-line on the edges.