Bills make selection in less than 3 minutes!

K-No

they obviously wanted Spiller so why waste time waiting for offers when the guy they wanted was on the board when they were on the clock

I Love this pick

I love this pick as well. :thumbsup: I'm so glad we finally got a playmaker.

Seems like the Bills zero in a guy and have tunnelvision and dont let the draft come to them. Im just saying they could of at least listened to any possible offers, instead of sprinting up there to the podium.

why when it was clear the Chargers wanted to trade up for a back

Nix said he was the guy they wanted and I have no problem with that

Seems like the Bills zero in a guy and have tunnelvision and dont let the draft come to them. Im just saying they could of at least listened to any possible offers, instead of sprinting up there to the podium.

blahh blahh blahh

Defintely the PLAYMAKER the Bills have been missing on the offensive side of the ball.

Love the pick, Spiller was probably the most exciting pick in the draft and it definitely worked out well for Matthews who probably moved up 10-13 picks with Spiller going in the top 10 and as fast as he did.

They sprinted up to the podium faster than their 3 and outs during the season.

You know some of us earlier were saying how if teams knew who they wanted they might as well make their pick instead of wasting our time....I guess we just wish it didn't apply to us in this case.