Round 1, Pick #9: CJ Spiller RB Clemson

SDS

Doc, it was a dishonest pick by a dumb franchise. It looks like we have another TD on our hands; a consumate pro until he hits Buffalo, where he turns into a jackass. :unsure:

God forbid we get a guy who can score TD's...

Who would you have taken? After Trent Williams was taken (I figured the Bills had no shot at Okung, much less Bradford, Suh, and McCoy), there was no one else I thought worthy of the selection.

Brandon Graham or Bulaga. Instead, our team just got even smaller. The idiocy never ends.

Doc, it was a dishonest pick by a dumb franchise. It looks like we have another TD on our hands; a consumate pro until he hits Buffalo, where he turns into a jackass. :unsure:

So Nix is a jackass for not picking a mid 20s value player with the 9th pick?

We need a right tackle who isn't 90 years old, and we didn't look so bad at running back.

More than a few are ready to ship Lynch out and/or say he proved last year that he's a bust. And you need 2 good RB's to be good. Moreover this guy reportedly has WR-type skills.

!@$#%!@%!^@#$@#^!@#%@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me. Who is going to block for him? And great job killing any kind of trade value for Lynch. Now everyone knows we have to get rid of him.

New leadership, same results. F*ck this F*cking team.

The Bills were having a chat during the draft with Chris Brown, my comment on the Spiller pick never made it up there, so I will post it here.

Spiller may be a great running back, reciever, but when the QB is on his ass before he can get the ball off or the runner is stuffed in the backfield than the reality of a bad offensive line hits home again. The line has been below average since Wolford left and it will not improve this year with out some serious help.

Everyone on both networks loved the pick.

But I especially hate Jaime Dukes...

Funny people don't look at the big picture - Clausen and McCoy are still out there, Beast Mode is good trade bait and it's a deep draft. Lets see where we net out before getting mad we got a guy that can score points, bet they'll help us win.