Dan Williams

NewEra

Dan Williams  

63 members have voted

1. 1. would you be happy with him at #9?

• yes
    • no

The pick I would be most unhappy with is Dan Williams, which leads me to believe they will take him at #9. While he fills a "need", I think he's a 2nd round talent and we'd be better off with Kyle Williams as our starting NT this year.

It depends on who is still on the board. I would hope we'd have better options as far as players available or trade options.

its going to be dan williams and i also will be extremely pissed off.we need spiller, have you seen the film on this kid?

I hate using this word, but I think Dan Williams will be a terrible reach at 9.

I think he'll be the equivalent to the OTHER DW that we drafted a bit too high...Donte... solid, but extremely unspectacular, and sure as hell not worth the pick we paid for him.

Dan Williams is just a guy on the football field. Not a special player that other teams will have to account for (ie double team in this case). If this team passes up a potential franchise QB for an overrated DT, it deserves to dwell in mediocrity...

The pick I would be most unhappy with is Dan Williams, which leads me to believe they will take him at #9. While he fills a "need", I think he's a 2nd round talent and we'd be better off with Kyle Williams as our starting NT this year.

Agreed 100%. He is a 2nd round talent who plays at a premium position. I also fear he'll be in the running when the pick is up.

I completely agree. It isn't that Williams is a BAD player, it is that he'd be a pretty big reach at 9. This is a big

strong guy, but he didn't even play NT at Tennessee and the reports I have seen say that while he has very

good power, he gets pushed off the line due to losing leverage too often. Now, perhaps that is a "coachable"

point, but he did play for former NFL defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin at Tenn and if he couldn't correct it, then

why would we expect that he'd be better in the NFL.

If you look at Dan Williams tape against Alabama (on YouTube) he's a non factor on far too many plays. He get's washed out in that game way too often to be confident with that guy as a top 10 pick. If the laziness reports are true, it's even further proof he's not worth a top 10 investment.

Let's hope the Bills follow their board and all the scouts who've been analyzing players for the last 10 months.

I'd be upset with him @ #9. I think the guy is over-hyped and I'd rather have Cody or Cam Thomas or Linval Joseph for that matter. I had an avatar of him because I thought he would be the Bills' pick, but after watching videos of him I don't think he'd be "the guy" in the middle. I think he'd be better at a DT spot in a 4-3 honestly.