Have a feeling its Clausen

DarthICE

I think it is Clausen or Colt McCoy, mainly because he is the one "big-time" QB prospect that the Bills haven't been rumored to be interested in... I would be shocked if they picked Tebow, unless McCoy is gone first.

I hope you are right! I like what I read about him. The issues people raise about Clausen are non-issues to me. Especiallly the attitude stuff. I got the feeling from watching the luncheon that it would be Rolando McClain.

Whoever we get in the first round, I sure hope it's a better feeling than I got when they selected Maybin. I kept thinking and hoping that Brian Orakpo's name would be called, but unfortunatly, like most people, I was pissed I heard the name Aaron Maybin.

This year, Maybe I should get excited for a guy who might be projected at the bottom of the first round. That way, when we pick a guy he'll exceed expectations, but this is the Bills, they might pick a guy projected to go in the 4th round. Ughhhh Can anyone say John Mccargo? They projected him as a third round guy. Yep, we picked him in the first. and he has done nothing, since we got him. Some draft days suck. That one sucked. I pray this year is different.

All the rumors about their interest in Tebow would seem intended to obscure their interest in another QB and to make it appear as though they're targeting the position in R2 or 3, not at #9. I'm not buying it. At this point, yes, I think Clausen will be the Bills' first pick.

Of all the players who might be on the board when the Commish says Buffalo is on the clock, who else could actually infuse some excitement into the fanbase? No one. Clausen is the pick if he is available.

Say to to Rapelesburger, and on BB.com there are repeated pics of Clausen. Either he is the pick and they have decided or they are putting up a hell of a smoke screen.

While I too hope they take Clausen (See The Avatar :unsure: ), it could just be that they have zeroed in on someone. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a QB, just a player that they really want and believe will be there. But then again, there's always draft day.

I think it is Clausen or Colt McCoy, mainly because he is the one "big-time" QB prospect that the Bills haven't been rumored to be interested in... I would be shocked if they picked Tebow, unless McCoy is gone first.

I do not think it will be Clausen.