Bills NOT interested in Rapelisberger

I for one am glad that he is not coming to Buffalo. From what I have read online (and of course half of it is probably false), the guy is a borderline sexual predator.

I hope he gets traded to Oakland so he can spend the rest of his career in football purgatory.

The only thing is that all the sweet and innocent girls of Buffalo...no not the church ones...the other ones....no not the virgins the other ones...no the innocent girls that get plastered at the clubs with down to F chains on and chase NFLers from club to club...THOSE innocent girls would be in danger...so this is a good decision...all around...thanks to the "save a H*e foundation" out there pressuring the FO of the Buffalo Bills...we will again pass on an all pro QB but this one has SB experience...DEFINITELY not something we want on the Bills...it's something we've never had and definitely don't want now...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So just throwing this out there...

what if no one takes the "top 10 pick for Ben" trade...would they then open it to any first rounder? Or second rounder? And if it gets there,

would you take a chance on him for a second round pick?

Maybe I missed something, but do the Steelers have to trade him? I would think if they don't get a top pick, they would just hold onto him. Has he worn out his stay in Pittsburgh or do they still like the guy anymore?

Maybe I missed something, but do the Steelers have to trade him? I would think if they don't get a top pick, they would just hold onto him. Has he worn out his stay in Pittsburgh or do they still like the guy anymore?

Apparently, the Steeler fans (or at least a lot of them) are fed up with him.

The only thing is that all the sweet and innocent girls of Buffalo...no not the church ones...the other ones....no not the virgins the other ones...no the innocent girls that get plastered at the clubs with down to F chains on and chase NFLers from club to club...THOSE innocent girls would be in danger...so this is a good decision...all around...thanks to the "save a H*e foundation" out there pressuring the FO of the Buffalo Bills...we will again pass on an all pro QB but this one has SB experience...DEFINITELY not something we want on the Bills...it's something we've never had and definitely don't want now...

I'm sure there is still room on the Steeler Bandwagon for you. Please jump on it.

My guess is that Ben's NFL career is over, and rightly so.

I for one am glad that he is not coming to Buffalo. From what I have read online (and of course half of it is probably false), the guy is a borderline sexual predator.

I hope he gets traded to Oakland so he can spend the rest of his career in football purgatory.

i agree 100%. no thank you, you rapey-mma watching-mullet rocking-dip chewing-scumbag.

lol, youre a loser.

i'm guessing youre poor, thats what a poor person would say.

Buffalo has been in "rebuilding" mode now for 10 years and we have not seen any improvement. I know we are now in the Nix/Gailey era, but what is to say it will be any different. With Ben we would have a proven QB, an instant upgrade at the one position we have sucked at for so long. The Steelers overall have been declining, but Ben and his numbers have been improving for the most part (even with a craptastic Oline).

The Steelers likely wouldn't trade him to the Browns, because they are divisional rivals...although that bit of NFL wisdom seems to be falling by the wayside a little.

Personally, I think the Bills are making a mistake in not pursuing Roethlisberger...they have been searching for a legit starting NFL QB for 15 years, and now, one can be had for a 1st round pick, and they aren't interested? Who is to say that the pick they make in the first round will be productive. The franchise does not have a particularly stellar track record, particularly with first round picks, in the last decade or so.

For all those so concerned about Roethlisbergers' character issue, let me ask, how do you feel about James Lofton? Does the fact that he was involved in similar allegations while in Green Bay make you ashamed that he was a Buffalo Bill? I didn't think so.

I don't like the allegations made against Roethlisberger more than anyone else, but the guy will be playing somewhere, and winning games...big games...no, we shouldn't be interested...it seems the Bills are too proud to be interested in anyone else's castoffs...we have a roster made up of our own castoffs.

I am curious if Doug Whaley has any input in this...

Excellent news. He would cost way too much, our first rounder at least and maybe more.

A first round pick, for Roethlisberger, is nothing...who have the Bills drafted in the first round over the last 10 years that is better than Roethlisberger? Who, at any position period? If you are worried about his salary, than, you are another of those who seems to be worried about how much money Ralph Wilson saves, than the product he puts on the field. Bad fans, IMO.

A first round pick, for Roethlisberger, is nothing...who have the Bills drafted in the first round over the last 10 years that is better than Roethlisberger? Who, at any position period? If you are worried about his salary, than, you are another of those who seems to be worried about how much money Ralph Wilson saves, than the product he puts on the field. Bad fans, IMO.

I am just concerned that we would have given up multiple picks. As I stated originally, I believe that he would end up costing more than just our first rounder. I don't give a hoot about his salary, I just want the Bills to maintain draft picks and continue rebuilding the way they started.

And for the record I do agree that he is better than anyone we drafted in the first in the last decade. I don't know, I guess I just have a bad feeling about the whole thing, but really whatever we think is useless. Nix already declined. So now we will never know.

AND BUFFALO ISN'T