Are we really this pathetic?

Hey idiots at One Blow Drive, wake the hell up! Are you going to sign anybody with any talent? Anybody who's not a relative of someone who "may" be good in the league or offensive linemen who nobody's ever heard or cared to hear of?

Are you really that pathetic that Bill Cowher would rather hit buzzers with Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino on a pre-game show, rather than coach your awful, no-talent having rotten franchise?! Now, you may be saying "Hey, T.O. signed up to play for us last year!" Again, wake the hell up! Owens signed here because nobody wanted him! "Oh, but he said we were his first choice to go to." Listen, if you buy that then you need some serious psychological attention. What did you want him to say, "Nah, I kinda was hopin to go to the Giants, or the Dolphins or the Pats, this was really my 32nd choice on the list." How big of an idiot would you have to be to believe T.O. actually wanted to be here? We should be thanking him for allowing us to have him here. His half hearted routes that he ran were better than any other guys at full-speed all year. Did T.O. honestly think he was the "missing piece" to our puzzle to get to the playoffs? If I were him, the very first day I showed up for workouts I would've looked around at the (throat clear) talent we had and vomited everywhere, that is, if he actually cared. Fact is last year was an audition for him to get with another team.

The guy was notorious for his on-and-off the field implosions and, in a year when he had every opportunity and every right to do just that, he didn't. I mean, half the reason I was excited when he signed here was because I wanted him to clothesline Jauron's melon off! Instead, he came...he got his 6 and a half mill, and left. Good for him. Good for every single NFL player who's played here in the last "decade of disaster" here in Buffalo. You know, there really is no good way to say this and I've came down hard on people who've danced around this subject, and I'm going to put this as respectfully as I can...Until Mr. Wilson passes on to a better place and/or the team is moved to who-the-hell-cares, this team will continue to be a joke, as will its "brass". Stop comparing us to the Raiders, that organization has a few championships under its belt...SUPERBOWL championships, not the 4 consecutive consolation prizes that always get tagged to our name out of pity. And in closing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, until this team proves it WANTS to win, this coming year will be 6 years and counting, that the Buffalo Bills get ZERO dollars from me for any tickets!

So excited tonight is the night we pick which 7 games we will win this year! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...(BITE ME, BILLS!)

Why would anyone want to play here? We have to start off this year with a good draft and prove that this thing is for real before people might want to choose our team.

Seriously if any other team matched the Bills' offer on any player why would he want to come to a team who has proven nothing other than ineptness in a decade?

Hey idiots at One Blow Drive, wake the hell up! Are you going to sign anybody with any talent? Anybody who's not a relative of someone who "may" be good in the league or offensive linemen who nobody's ever heard or cared to hear of?

Are you really that pathetic that Bill Cowher would rather hit buzzers with Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino on a pre-game show, rather than coach your awful, no-talent having rotten franchise?! Now, you may be saying "Hey, T.O. signed up to play for us last year!" Again, wake the hell up! Owens signed here because nobody wanted him! "Oh, but he said we were his first choice to go to." Listen, if you buy that then you need some serious psychological attention. What did you want him to say, "Nah, I kinda was hopin to go to the Giants, or the Dolphins or the Pats, this was really my 32nd choice on the list." How big of an idiot would you have to be to believe T.O. actually wanted to be here? We should be thanking him for allowing us to have him here. His half hearted routes that he ran were better than any other guys at full-speed all year. Did T.O. honestly think he was the "missing piece" to our puzzle to get to the playoffs? If I were him, the very first day I showed up for workouts I would've looked around at the (throat clear) talent we had and vomited everywhere, that is, if he actually cared. Fact is last year was an audition for him to get with another team.

The guy was notorious for his on-and-off the field implosions and, in a year when he had every opportunity and every right to do just that, he didn't. I mean, half the reason I was excited when he signed here was because I wanted him to clothesline Jauron's melon off! Instead, he came...he got his 6 and a half mill, and left. Good for him. Good for every single NFL player who's played here in the last "decade of disaster" here in Buffalo. You know, there really is no good way to say this and I've came down hard on people who've danced around this subject, and I'm going to put this as respectfully as I can...Until Mr. Wilson passes on to a better place and/or the team is moved to who-the-hell-cares, this team will continue to be a joke, as will its "brass". Stop comparing us to the Raiders, that organization has a few championships under its belt...SUPERBOWL championships, not the 4 consecutive consolation prizes that always get tagged to our name out of pity. And in closing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, until this team proves it WANTS to win, this coming year will be 6 years and counting, that the Buffalo Bills get ZERO dollars from me for any tickets!

So excited tonight is the night we pick which 7 games we will win this year! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...(BITE ME, BILLS!)

I'm detecting some dissatisfaction with the team here...........it's subtle, but if you read between the lines you can tell he's a little angry.

Go away, you build with the draft. our draft has sucked for a decade. Thats why we suck. hopefully we will pick some good player this time. Signing FA's dont get you anywhere if you suck. look at the raiders and the red skins.

Can I buy you a drink? or maybe a shotgun?

...Ummm...relax, its only the new schedule coming out. Also, if I remember right it was TO and Josh Reed going nuts on the sideline that finally got Trenty benched, so there was a positive you can build on!

Bandwagon fan...

Try decaf., it's just as good as the real thing.

I'm not going to quote your whole rant. it was hard enough to read the first time. If you don't want to spend any money and miss out on the energy at the RALPH, that is your perogative. why stop there? why not just stop watching them altogether? and while you're at it, root for someone else. we don't need you here. OR, you could room up with Billsfreak and you could have each other to complain to.