If New England offered a 2nd for Lynch?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NE would never offer a 2nd for Lynch. If we traded him in the division, all we'd have to do is get someone to smoke a dooby with Marshawn & get him suspended. He's got to be 1 strike away since they were all smoking marijuana when he got the gun charge, & even though the LAPD didn't charge him because they couldn't prove whose dope it was, I've got to believe he's on Goodell's mandatory drug test list.

I'm not asking what New England would do or not do. I find most people want to dump Lynch, but not if they have to play against him. Just wondering why?

I'm not asking what New England would do or not do. I find most people want to dump Lynch, but not if they have to play against him. Just wondering why?

Because Lynch is young and has a lot in the tank, his best days are likely in front of him, and the only position NE has had trouble filling lately on offense is RB - why help them?

That was pure ignorance how do you hope someone smoke crack? and with a hooker at that..LMAO...you sir are dumber than a 5th grader...

I didn't know thugs like you and your heroes watch mainstream tv. I figured you guys would be too busy bullying women, drunk driving, and emulating your RAP heroes to watch the not-so-hilarious hijinx of Jeff Foxworthy. !@#$ing dooshbag idiot.

since we are speculating- how about lynch to NE, a second rd pick to Baltimore and Gaither to us- this would give us lots of options with our 1st two picks- BPA like Berry, Spiller, Bryant, or Clausen - trade down and take Williams, Iupati, or Kindle.

If you were Buddy Nix, and New England came calling with a second rounder for him would you trade him to the Pats?

Thoughts.

HELLLLLL NO!!!!! Lynch is a truck I would not trade him to anyone in our division if I was to trade him.

If you were Buddy Nix, and New England came calling with a second rounder for him would you trade him to the Pats?

Thoughts.

Haven't read the other posts..so I may have a different view from the majority? but heck no! I would not have any business dealings with New England..first off, we normally get burned! I would not want to have to play N.Eng twice a year with Lynch! I don't like Lynch...I think he has exceptional talent but only perfroms to a exceptional level when motivated. I think Lynch would be so up against us (more up than he is with us) that we would pay greatly for the next 3-5 years.

I would take a 2nd without question from most any other team except from a team within the division. No thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Thoughts.

That is a tough one. Giving Lynch to the Pats might be a terrible mistake. They made Sammy Morris into a solid back, the cheater himself could take Beast to the next level and one I am not sure we want to face twice a year. Especially Marshawn with an axe to grind, no that is not a trade i would make.