Marshall going to Miami

dailar

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not care about his "issues" but I guarantee that the Dolphins will if he screws up one more time and gets hit with that year-long suspension.

And then Miami will do what good teams do and go out and find his replacement instead of treading water, like some other AFC East team. And, if Miami wins the Superbowl this year.....mission accomplished. If you want to win, sometimes you just gotta take chances. And not the chance like hoping to find your franchise QB in the third rd of the draft.

The Bills franchise just keeps laying in limbo, waiting for that blue chipper in the draft. 10 years, and haven't seen one yet.

But, but you don't understand. The bills are being cap smart and building through the draft

We've been cap smart for the past 10+ years and rebuilding just as long. Enough is enough. Time to actually make moves that will get this team in the playoffs.

dude- the bills got RODNEY FRIGGIN FERGUSON! what more do u want?

Robert Ferguson from the Packers? He's pretty good, that's a good move for this tea..................oops, RODNEY Ferguson. Didn't have my glasses on. By the way, who the !@#$ is Rodney Ferguson?

Grow up dude. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder, not the shooter, but his boys were and he was there. Give me a break with this crap. There are so many criminals in the NFL it's not funny. Do yourself a favor and just look up how many NFL players have smacked around their old ladies. You will be shocked. These guys are no different than the people living next door to you or in the slums. They just have a crapload more money and that is it. I guess you don't mind all these players walking around with guns then either. Tell me why that's okay? They don't have them for show and there usually loaded. Answer that one Mr. outstanding citizen.

And for the record, I have never laid a hand on a female. I choose to have to deal with it because it's part of life. Always has been and always will be. I can't change the world, I do have to live in it though.

You're the one who needs to grow up. Rationalizing this scum's repeated violent behavior against women by listing other criminal behavior by NFL players is stupid and immature.

I am amazed that this guy's past has been so white washed to the point where no one in the media even brings these incidents up other than saying something like he has a "troubled" past. He really belongs in jail with a rap sheet as long as he has.

no, it's not, so don't go around saying that it is until you can prove it.

I seriously think some people have too much time on their hands. Sorry for reporting this story, I mean........ rumour! No wonder people dont bother posting on here with the forum police on parole. :ph34r:

You're the one who needs to grow up. Rationalizing this scum's repeated violent behavior against women by listing other criminal behavior by NFL players is stupid and immature.

I am amazed that this guy's past has been so white washed to the point where no one in the media even brings these incidents up other than saying something like he has a "troubled" past. He really belongs in jail with a rap sheet as long as he has.

Not rationalizing dude, proving a freaking point. And many of the other players criminal behavior is women abuse. Why just single one guy out. And do you have facts that he was charged with all these accusations you seem to know about? If he were as bad as you say, I guarantee he would be disciplined. Get over it, it happens, always will. I don't condone it, but I can't control it. Nothing to get so hyped up over like you are. Write a letter to Goodell if you feel so strongly. I'm just saying, if they start kicking all the scumbags out of the league, there might be enough players for 20 teams left. Don't know why you have such a hard on for this one guy, when so many other professional athletes do exactly the same thing.

I mean look at Tiger Woods. Did he abuse his woman, not physically, but he did one hell of a number on her mentally. He got applauded when he walked on the the first tee at the Masters. That is how this country works. How long have you been living here?

dude- the bills got RODNEY FRIGGIN FERGUSON! what more do u want?

Actually they got Andra Davis and Dwan Edwards-two good 3-4 players who are not locker room cancers, who they didn't have to give up any draft picks for, who have never been suspended, and who weren't made the NFL's highest paid players at their respective positions.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a little worried that pretty much every team in our division is making plays and also landing big name players this offseason while we sign "depth" guys and players that have no NFL stats (Ferguson) Nix and Chan better have big plans for this draft because I dont know how you can sit on your hands when teams you face twice a year in your own division are landing big name players

So in a nutshell, other AFC East teams are making moves that should improve their teams. The Bills are doing nothing. Ok.

Not to worry. You can always open up TBD and see the Bills have signed Rodney Ferguson.

So in a nutshell, other AFC East teams are making moves that should improve their teams. The Bills are doing nothing. Ok.

Don't worry, someone will soon tell you to calm down because either: (a) the Bills know what they are doing, despite the results of the past 10 years, or (b) Marshall isn't that good anyway, despite what he has done the past few years.

NE - Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Randy Moss

NYJ - Dirty Sanchez, Braylon Edwards, SanAntonio Holmes

Miami - Chad Henne, Brandon Marshall, Ted Ginn (eh)

Buffalo - _____, a fading Lee Evans, _____.

Looks about par for the course to me.

You know what scares me even more.. the ever so dangerous Chad Henne will be throwing to him!!! We are screwed........ {sigh} :ph34r::( --- This is a bills like move.... Putting the horse before the cart!!@@!!

I think you are being sarcastic, in regards to Henne... I think he looked pretty decent last year, all things considered.

The Bills may be improving (so many here insist they are), but unless something drastic happens, I think they have fourth place in the AFC East clinched...