Big Ben isnt nearly the rapist we thought he was

The way the DA put it...there wasn't enough evidence to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Rothlesberger committed a sexual assault, and the victim wasn't ready to go through a public trial. I don't think Rothlesberger has exactly cleared his name. Let's see what the commish does.

He still has to worry about a civil action in which there doesn't have to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, only a "preponderance" of evidence. This thing could cost old Ben a bundle.

There will likely be a settlement involved and it will never go to trial as well. Either way, Ben needs to quit getting drunk and putting himself into these kinds of situations. Wise it would be in fact.

I get a lot of Steelers coverage where I live, about an hour away from Pittsburgh. Based on what I'm hearing, Ben's in for a long year. Not only is he going to have to deal with Godell, but he's going to have to deal with the Rooneys. Then he's going to get pestered all year long by the reporters who cover the team.

I don't know the guy personally, but I'd bet he's regretting going anywhere near that bar.

I thought the article was pretty hilarious...i got several guffaws out of it. Am I wrong for that?

Same here....KSK is usually very funny and this was no exception.

People need to chill out with their indignation.

He followed the girl into a bathroom. She was intoxicated. The doctor couldn't prove rape but she had evidence of intercourse. Only in Georgia can you get a DNA sample and have it be inconclusive.

He had sex with someone who was unable to give consent.

He is a f*&(ing piece of sh$t!!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge anyone who has a daughter to say otherwise.

There will likely be a settlement involved and it will never go to trial as well. Either way, Ben needs to quit getting drunk and putting himself into these kinds of situations. Wise it would be in fact.

Especially in such 'Hotspots' as Middlewhatever, Georgia :lol:

Leodis, I found humor in it as well. :devil:

The way the DA put it...there wasn't enough evidence to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Rothlesberger committed a sexual assault, and the victim wasn't ready to go through a public trial. I don't think Rothlesberger has exactly cleared his name. Let's see what the commish does.

The woman asked to have the charges dropped 2 weeks before the DA made his announcement not to charge.

He followed the girl into a bathroom. She was intoxicated. The doctor couldn't prove rape but she had evidence of intercourse. Only in Georgia can you get a DNA sample and have it be inconclusive.

He had sex with someone who was unable to give consent.

He is a f*&(ing piece of sh$t!!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge anyone who has a daughter to say otherwise.

I have a daughter.

Evidence of intercourse does not equal rape.

And evidence of intoxication does not equal inability to give consent.