Why is it that?

Why is it that every bills jeresy I buy, that player is gone in like 2 or 3 years. In 1988 I bought a T. Thomas Jeresy and had it for like 10 years. Since then I've been through Flutie, Drew, Winfield, Willis, J.P., Trent, and now Lynch. When I bought, the Lynch jeresy, I thought wow this is sure thing for years to come. Who should I get thrown off the team this year?

Why is it that every bills jeresy I buy, that player is gone in like 2 or 3 years. In 1988 I bought a T. Thomas Jeresy and had it for like 10 years. Since then I've been through Flutie, Drew, Winfield, Willis, J.P., Trent, and now Lynch. When I bought, the Lynch jeresy, I thought wow this is sure thing for years to come. Who should I get thrown off the team this year?

Please buy a few more Trent jerseys just for insurance.

Kelsay

Go retro.

Welcome to the modern NFL, it's not just the Bills, players just don't retire with their original team now. Ask all those Eagles fans rocking McNabb jerseys.

Your best bet is run throwback jerseys - you *know* Thurman, Bruce, Reed and all the rest of the boys are retiring as Bills!

i am in the same boat. it totally sucks

You didn't buy a Moulds jersey?? Come on man, he was the best player on the team when RJ/flutie qb'd.

shouldve bought an fn Lindell jersey!!

Welcome to the modern NFL, it's not just the Bills, players just don't retire with their original team now. Ask all those Eagles fans rocking McNabb jerseys.

Your best bet is run throwback jerseys - you *know* Thurman, Bruce, Reed and all the rest of the boys are retiring as Bills!

I'm thinking Kemp, Shaw, Sestak, Dubie. But I get what you're sayin'.