Foods you detest

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like sour cream and then I entered a 'belly buster' contest at a Muckdogs game in Batavia last summer when I traveled home. The 6th inning surprise was a 16 oz plastic cup of sour cream. I finished it by the third out but it was tough. That item knocked out 2 competitors - one ralphed and the other couldn't finish it in time. I started out well but when I got about 2/3 through, the consistency started making it unpalatable. I can eat a little bit now but I didn't want to eat any for a while.

I apologize for the hijack but a few other items we had to eat:

Can of kidney beans (drink liquid as well)

1/2 cup of garlic cloves covered in chocolate

can of tuna (drink liquid as well - this almost got me as I made a tactical error and drank the liquid first)

ice cream covered with whipped cream and anchovies

veggie burger with baby food peas covering the burger

I'm not sure if it was the garlic cloves covered in chocolate or the ice cream with anchovies, but I totally lost my appetite for lunch, probably dinner as well.

Peas - they are just disgusting green mush. The only thing worse is split pea soup. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it. Other than that I'll pretty much eat anything.

Funny you would say that. I have been on a split pea soup kick lately. Cook the dried peas in stock, add fried onions,garlic, steamed carrot's at the last minute. Delicious. Just don't over cook the peas.