USA Today Mock draft.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what do the Bills need with one of the two great QBs in the draft? :rolleyes:

Some of you guys are clueless, but don't worry, Clausen will be posing for pictures in his Redskins hat when the Bills are making their pick.

I thought for sure I was going to open it and it would say Tim Tebow.

I don't think they'll take Clausen. I like Clausen, but I am an untrained eye. If Nix and Gailey don't like him, then I hope we don't. Because if they do take him, it might reak of Ralph Wilson pulling strings like he did on draft day with Lynch.

You don't have to worry about Ralphie on this one.

Buddy will wake him from his nap and tell him JC is from Notre Dame. Ralph will think about it a minute, and in one of his final lucid moments will say "the last four 1st round picks we took from Notre Dame were Walt Patulski, Greg (Tinker) Bell, Tony Hunter and Jeff Burris".....and then the ghost of Bill Polian will possess him and he will yell to Buddy.......GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!!

And then he will go back to sleep. :rolleyes:

I am not doubting "nevergiveup" I am not sure what he has correctly predicted in the past or who he/she is but if Clausen is there, YOU TAKE HIM!!!!

seriously research that name on this board...particularly on or around Jan 14th.

The Bills will not take Clausen. If they do, I may never watch this team again. Okay, that's kind of an extreme statement. I really don't think Clausen is a great qb and if Cleveland doesn't take him by pick 7, I think he will fall to end of the first round or possibly even the second round.

O boy another i quit post, i love these. I wish the Bills could pick every player that someone says "if they pick (insert name here) than i quit" It would make the board a lot better!

I have been hoping Bulaga would be our pick.

However, a few days ago, an Iowa fan (Iowa4Bills, I think) said Bulaga was not that great and "may not even be the best OL at Iowa".

He did not elaborate much, but it made me wonder a bit. Everyone has an opinion, of course, but here was a Hawkeye fan who was not so impressed with Bulaga.

Has anyone else seen negatives on Bulaga? Just curious...

Projecting that the Oakland Raiders make a logical pick may not be wise. If they pull another Darius Heyward-Bay then that gives Buffalo another quality player to choose from.

I also believe what 'nevergiveup' says he is hearing from his source(s), that Claussen will not be the guy.

Maybe Al will go for Dez Bryant that would be the logical pick for him . Then he would have book ends !!!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...nterstitialskip

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though Rang and Zukers would be OK. :bag:

YEEESSSSS!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I would love to see the Bills take Clausen. We haven't had a franchise quarterback since Kelly hung up his cleats. We haven't won a playoff game since Kelly retired either. Funny how that works.

Taking Claussen at nine is a no brainer. I can not believe that Shanahan would pass him up, but if he does and nobody makes big trade to move ahead the Bills, Nix has got to take him. Big arm, incredible accuracy, experience in a pro style offense and a cocky attitude. Make him the pick and make him the starter from Day One. The beginning of a new era with Buffalo's first franchise qb since Kelly.

Though Rang and Zukers would be OK. :thumbsup:

Taking Claussen at nine is a no brainer. I can not believe that Shanahan would pass him up, but if he does and nobody makes big trade to move ahead the Bills, Nix has got to take him. Big arm, incredible accuracy, experience in a pro style offense and a cocky attitude. Make him the pick and make him the starter from Day One. The beginning of a new era with Buffalo's first franchise qb since Kelly.

Here's my take and crucify it if you will. At #9 LT. Whoever is left, then take him. 2nd round-QB- whether Clausen or Tebow. Because one of them will be there...... Sorry, after Bradford this years crop of QB' is mighty thin. Tebow is intriguing. Got to admit. Clausen, Sorry, give me a pickle. So, between the two, I'll take Tebow....With a second rounder... Lots to gain, not much to lose....

Here's my take and crucify it if you will. At #9 LT. Whoever is left, then take him. 2nd round-QB- whether Clausen or Tebow. Because one of them will be there...... Sorry, after Bradford this years crop of QB' is mighty thin. Tebow is intriguing. Got to admit. Clausen, Sorry, give me a pickle. So, between the two, I'll take Tebow....With a second rounder... Lots to gain, not much to lose....

I'd rather gamble on Tebow than the 3rd or 4th best OT. Nothing is a sure bet, and if Nix/Gailey believe in Tebow, pull the trigger. At worst, he'd be an excellent halfback and short yardage QB for the 1st two years. Maybe trade down a few spots, pick up at least another 3rd rounder, and take Tebow. The 3rd or 4th best OT isn't turning this franchise around.