Bills offseason conditioning program starts tomorrow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with a new coaching staff in place, it is in everyone's best interest to be working here and getting to know their coaches. Remember this is conditioning camp so they won't be working on plays or anything just yet, but getting to know your coaches and their expectations is very important. Plus it never hurts to show them you're willing to put in the work necessary to succeed.

Maybin will be there on the first day - hopefully that quiets down the people who were just so angry about his off-season tweeting.

The anger (and justifiably so) has more to do with him holding-out and missing valuable training camp time, and then doing little during the season. Playing well this year and beyond is the only way to redeem himself.

The big story will be Marshawn Lynch's arrival.

From all the comments from Gailey and Nix, they are talking him up and want him to be here. BUT, I also remember reading something very recently that implied that Lynch had not been in touch with the team.

In the wake of all of his bad publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch doesn't want to play in Buffalo anymore. I will be very interested to see if Lynch comes in on day one.

The anger (and justifiably so) has more to do with him holding-out and missing valuable training camp time, and then doing little during the season. Playing well this year and beyond is the only way to redeem himself.

That is old news from last year. This year people specifically complained to him (and on here) that he should stop tweeting and spend more time trying to be competitive.

That is old news from last year. This year people specifically complained to him (and on here) that he should stop tweeting and spend more time trying to be competitive.

Yes because they're pissed at how he held out and under produced last year.

Yeah, tweeting takes up so much time. Should maybin also stop checking email and taking personal calls on his cell phone as well? They are occupying his time as well, when he should obviously be getting ready for next season?

Yeah, tweeting takes up so much time. Should maybin also stop checking email and taking personal calls on his cell phone as well? They are occupying his time as well, when he should obviously be getting ready for next season?

Exactly...I think the biggest problem in professional sports is not guns..but cell phones...and homes...they should be like the old gladiators and be imprisoned until they are ready to play on sunday...we let them out and then chain them back up...

although, Maybin should really build up his friends, because if this OLB thing don't work...he'd better have some other plans in place...he showed NOTHING last season...I was quite upset lol...

i am looking forward to it. i wanna hear and read about gailey's approach, hear where various players are with their injuries. it should also be interesting to see if trent starts talking to the media again.

I am looking forward to the first days of the new team too. Should be a great indication of where things are going. Hope that Trent keeps quiet and Lynch shows up. I know Fred Jackson will be ready to roll if they can pull him away from his poker table. LOL.. If things don't fly with Lynch and anyone else I hope they trade them now and don't put up with locker room antics or the media circus. Winning should be the only focus. Go Bills

New coaches, new front office, new strength & conditioning coaches, several players in new positions this year - it had better be a full parking lot over there!

Link

We are tbd they are going to obd. TBD isnt really anyplace. It is just imaginative.