Trade Trade Trade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is a good dog killer.

Dude has not the proper character to lead a boy scout troop, let alone a team of professional football players.

Dude could run in Atlanta, but Dude could not pass himself to wins as his position would indicate (QB).

Dude is done.

We can do better.

couldn't pass?...he averages 2500 hundred yards and 16 TD's throwing the football and 800 yards running the football and 4 rushing TD's....I think he does alright...you guys talkin about Hasselbeck has similar throwing stats but can't run...yet everyone is all about bringing that bum in...He's got a strong arm and he doesn't and won't throw the ball 50 times a game...we would be the number one rushing attack in the NFL...that would open things up downfield for a knockout punch every now and again...play good defense and Vick/Jackson/Lynch takes it home...all day all day all day...we'd have a shot to win the East...

Vick didn't lose everything cause of dogs, he lost everything cause he was convicted of running an intrastate gambling operation that qualified to be prosecuted under the RICO statutes, also he lost a lot to his own advisors that ripped him off, yet another example of his own bad decisions coming back to bite him in the rear.

With that said, as a player he had 2 good yrs and never led atl to consecutive winning seasons, now 4 yrs removed from legit starting experience, there is no guarentee he is as elusive as he was in his prime.

In short, no thanks, I'll pass

Vick didn't lose everything cause of dogs, he lost everything cause he was convicted of running an intrastate gambling operation that qualified to be prosecuted under the RICO statutes, also he lost a lot to his own advisors that ripped him off, yet another example of his own bad decisions coming back to bite him in the rear.

With that said, as a player he had 2 good yrs and never led atl to consecutive winning seasons, now 4 yrs removed from legit starting experience, there is no guarentee he is as elusive as he was in his prime.

In short, no thanks, I'll pass

He had four good years...all the years he started the entire season...and it wasn't his fault that the Falcons had nothing but him...furthermore...his best season was the last season before he got the "Rico" or as I call it...the "we don't have nothing but we're bring you down" charge...the Rico act is a JOKE...

Either way, with an opportunity to start I'll take him...and I wouldn't give up much to get him either, but a 3rd is not too high for me to bring him in...

He had four good years...all the years he started the entire season...and it wasn't his fault that the Falcons had nothing but him...furthermore...his best season was the last season before he got the "Rico" or as I call it...the "we don't have nothing but we're bring you down" charge...the Rico act is a JOKE...

Either way, with an opportunity to start I'll take him...and I wouldn't give up much to get him either, but a 3rd is not too high for me to bring him in...

I agree. Bring him in and give him a shot. But I dont think a 3rd rounder. I think a 5th would get it done honestly, and if thats the case why not? Risk <<<<<<<<<<Reward.

And again he made some bad decisions, but again, we all have. The man lost EVERYTHING from it, and if that aint a wake up call, than nothing is. AND the man has shown nothing but respect for everybody since, Seems sincere when he speaks, and now has more fire and desire to succeed both financially and personally to prove his doubters wrong. Mike Vick committed some terrible crimes yes, and would I ever let him dog sit for me? Probably not, but you are not his judge and neither am I, so let the man have his right, a chance for redemption. Let the past stay what it is, the past, and see what he has left for our football team, not our family.

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

trade . . . trade . . . trade (?) - no . . . no . . . hell no!

I've been calling for this for sometime now, I think we get mike if any of the philly qb's. Some people are gonna be happy, some people are gonna be on the fence and some are gonna hate it. The people that hate it are gonna go to the extreme but that comes with getting mike because of what he did. Some people aren't gonna just let it go despite all he has been through. So this is gonna go on until he shows he can win or until he shows he can't. The people that say he sucks are just brain dead 3x pro bowler, ONLY qb to beat brett in lambeau, nfc championship game and has rushing records for a qb. I mean i see the accuracy issue but some of that was because his receivers sucked but as most people without a clue would say its his fault. Just like T.O. could throw the ball to himself lol...But anyway its alway good to see ANOTHER mike vick thread :thumbsup: ....

Have a nice day :(

OH...AND I HOPE WE GET HIM...For a 4th maybe a 3rd....

The problem I have with Vick is that more than one NFL pundit has said that he's lost his "elusiveness", which was really his main weapon. He has a thicker build now and can't do what he once did.

No one is really interested in him unless he's basically free. I wouldn't give up more than a 7th for him---don't overpay for what Philly would probably LOVE to give-away. Buyer beware.

couldn't pass?...he averages 2500 hundred yards and 16 TD's throwing the football and 800 yards running the football and 4 rushing TD's....I think he does alright...you guys talkin about Hasselbeck has similar throwing stats but can't run...yet everyone is all about bringing that bum in...He's got a strong arm and he doesn't and won't throw the ball 50 times a game...we would be the number one rushing attack in the NFL...that would open things up downfield for a knockout punch every now and again...play good defense and Vick/Jackson/Lynch takes it home...all day all day all day...we'd have a shot to win the East...

His passing percentage is, and always has been 56.4 percent or lower. And he didn't have any help? how about warrick dunn who had his best years with vick and was a stud running the ball? how about their great oline? And their defense was pretty sick then too.

Vick gets injured just as much as edwards. it is almost a guarentee if he was made starter on ANY team, he would miss some time somewhere. And there is no proof that he can play an entire season as a starter. just because he jumped in a couple games and ran a few plays last year doesn't mean he is ready to take all the offensive snaps for the season. it seems like a pretty risky move. I would rather use our draft picks to grab more linemen or another reciever or maybe a QB to develop. Vick can't have that much left in him.

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

Vick can throw alright to who? Oh, did you mean AS WELL? Losman is Alla? Yes, Vick is as humble as a kid with cancer. Yup, probably 8 years left till he's locked-up for life... as you should be for skipping English and posting this. Beat it.

Oh please the whole dog thing again???...they bankrupted the dude and took everything from him for a couple dogs that were trained to fight...woooooo...he was attacked harder for this dog incident than any cop that shot a kid in the ghetto wasn't he?...he has paid more in "fines" than any other murderer in history...just shows we value the life of a dog more than a person...was a crappy thing to do?...of course...poor puppies...but c'mon at the end of the day they were still just dogs...and to be ridiculed more harshly than someone who murders another human being is just an example of just how azz backwards our society has really become...

Meanwhile you jaggoffs smashing Vick are quick to say draft the chester Tony Washington that nailed his sister...please...I know you like dogs more than black women...but at least try to cover it up...

He tortured, dismembered and electrocuted dogs. He's a POS. NO EFFING THANKS!

Okay...how about three touchdowns in like thirty plays this year...that's like a TD every ten plays...pretty good for a guy who's been out of the game coming in cold and not staying in...

I'm sorry I think he's served his time for torturing fighting dogs...I would LOVE to just put these PITA dudes in a cage with a Pit and see how much they wanna love and cuddle with them...I don't care if the guy owned a dog fighting ring...he is paid in full for all of it as far as I'm concerned and he OVERPAID...

EvilBuffalobob....He can throw alright toO...my bad Mr. Bob...or should I say the fault is surely owned by myself good man...and the Alla you're looking for is Allah...but you're the expert so I am sure Alla means something somewhere doesn't it?...

I am sure your mispelling of Allah, proclaiming Michael Vick should have gotten a life sentence for animal abuse, and wanting people who mispelled toO to serve a life sentence as well...you are of the most ignorant caliber of human being in the United States...if this is truly the case...please cut your own throat and save everyone from listening to you run your mouth like you know something...oh, and while I may have mispelled some words on here...I'm also a professional writer/political researcher...so I didn't exactly skip English class...but I do employ a personal editor...maybe I'll have her read through my posts from now on...but only if you promise to shoot yourself in face

He tortured, dismembered and electrocuted dogs. He's a POS. NO EFFING THANKS!

He also infected a woman with herpes knowingly (allegedly, case settled), lied to the commish (about dog fighting), and tried to smuggle pot into the airport. He's a lifetime suspension waiting to happen.

If not for all this I'd love to have him on the Bills because, unlike some, I think he can play. But I don't want to put my eggs in that basket.

I believe in 2nd chances. But I don't necessarily think the Bills should be responsible to give it to him. Philly did. They can keep him. Evidently not too many other teams are interested in him either.

Sad story, but I want no part of it.

Even though, Vick is not the citizen of the year. I think he served his time and should be given the opportunity to start his life over. Can't say Ralph Wilson likes the guy but He would fare better than Trent. Vick scored 2 TDs last year being a third string QB. Trent was a starter and had 6 all year (with our receivers). I know Trent got demoted, but He had 183 attempts. Vick had 15. I am sure if Vick had that many attempts with our receivers, he would put more points up on the board. He can still run. not as fast as he ounce did, but why do you think McNabb got all crazy when he got benched. He worried that the two guys below him on the depth chart had game.

He also infected a woman with herpes knowingly (allegedly, case settled), lied to the commish (about dog fighting), and tried to smuggle pot into the airport. He's a lifetime suspension waiting to happen.

If not for all this I'd love to have him on the Bills because, unlike some, I think he can play. But I don't want to put my eggs in that basket.

I believe in 2nd chances. But I don't necessarily think the Bills should be responsible to give it to him. Philly did. They can keep him. Evidently not too many other teams are interested in him either.

Sad story, but I want no part of it.

Agree. Let's move on.

Even though, Vick is not the citizen of the year. I think he served his time and should be given the opportunity to start his life over.

He has. With the Eagles. Let him stay there. He got a much better second chance than do most guys coming out of the big house. I don't get this "he deserves a second chance" stuff. Doesn't Philly count?

holy cow, I saw someone say to give up a third for Vick. Regardless of him being a bad QB and the criminal enterprise thing...he can be had for nothing if you just wait. Philly will release him as he is the 4th best quarterback on their roster.

I can say he's a good player because he is a good player...86 yard TD pass...starting getting his legs going late in the season...he is ready to go now...last season you could see the rust...but he started getting it together late in the year...I think he's ready to go..and I think Buffalo could steal him and make some heads turn...

If you guys think Thigpen looked good in a Gailey offense...think of how good Vick would look :thumbsup:

sounds a lot like ryan fitzpatrick to me. And he threw a 98 yard TD. Please don't say that you SAW the rust come off. He didn't look good at all last season. I saw all of his snaps. He was strictly a gimmick. That being said, he can't be much worse than what we already have, he could defintely win our starting qb job. Still doesn't make him good.