I didn't renew 12 of my 14 season tix, IF...

I'll renew them all.... :blink: I would love to see what this team is capable of with some talent under center. the guy has worked wonders with todd stinkston, james trash, jason avant, reggie brown, and went to the superbowl with TO.

I'll renew them all.... :blink: I would love to see what this team is capable of with some talent under center. the guy has worked wonders with todd stinkston, james trash, jason avant, reggie brown, and went to the superbowl with TO.

how could you forget freddie mitchell?! j/k

In order to get McNabb, Buffalo will need to convince the guy it's worth signing an extension. You don't give up a high draft pick for a one-year rental unless you're a Super Bowl team-in-waiting.

The good news is that McNabb is still a heluva lot better right now than Bledsoe was at the time the Bills made THAT deal.

I'd be all for this, but I really don't think it's going to happen.

IIRC, McNabb wants a contract extension, given that he's in the final year of his deal. So merely trading for him comes with an additional price and I don't see this team willing to do that.

Picks and money are not what this team is willing to give up at this point, season ticket sales or not.

In order to get McNabb, Buffalo will need to convince the guy it's worth signing an extension. You don't give up a high draft pick for a one-year rental unless you're a Super Bowl team-in-waiting.

The good news is that McNabb is still a heluva lot better right now than Bledsoe was at the time the Bills made THAT deal.

I'd be all for this, but I really don't think it's going to happen.

+1

It is up to McNabb because he can choose not to sign an extension with this sorry Franchise.

I'll renew them all.... :rolleyes: I would love to see what this team is capable of with some talent under center. the guy has worked wonders with todd stinkston, james trash, jason avant, reggie brown, and went to the superbowl with TO.

Actually, he went to the SB without TO (who missed all of the playoffs) and lost the SB with TO