Does Marshawn want out?

"That's up to him. He's like everybody else. We expect him to be. We need two backs. We think that he's a really good player, and we want him to be there.

"We're all starting new, all starting fresh."

I'm questioning the "up to him", and "we expect him to be". It sounds a lot like the Mcgahee situation a few years ago.

If I was him I would want a fresh start, his reputation in this Town is on par with Gov. Patterson!

Thoughts?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's up to him. He's like everybody else. We expect him to be. We need two backs. We think that he's a really good player, and we want him to be there.

I'm questioning the "up to him", and "we expect him to be". It sounds a lot like the Mcgahee situation a few years ago.

If I was him I would want a fresh start, his reputation in this Town is on par with Gov. Patterson!

Thoughts?

Posting the question might help...

Thoughts?

I like the idea of drafting CJ Spiller and trading Marshawn. The guy doesn't want to be here to back up F-Jack and his beast mode will draw some interest. How about San Diego, I'm sure Buddy would jump at the chance to pass a problem player to his good Friend AJ!

Thoughts?

Stop trying to make something out of nothing B-)

I like the idea of drafting CJ Spiller and trading Marshawn. The guy doesn't want to be here to back up F-Jack and his beast mode will draw some interest. How about San Diego, I'm sure Buddy would jump at the chance to pass a problem player to his good Friend AJ!

I know some feel you can plug in this or that RB and it's all smooth sailing. If they move Lynch, they better get a darn good price.

I honestly don't view Lynch as a problem player. CIN has a rep for having such - truth is, almost all of their problems were youngsters with big jingle in their pockets going out and boozing up.

Take me back to age 22, give me a couple of million in my pockets - I'd be your best jerk ever.

Now, where did you get that from? From everything I have heard, Marshawn and Fred are very happy working together.

While I am not thrilled with Marshawns' off the field stuff, there is no guarantee that you won't get that type of thing from a replacement. I think the Lynch haters are really exaggerating how bad he is, on the field. He looked rusty early in the season, but, I think, ran the ball pretty well down the stretch. I do think he and Jackson could be very effective, given the proper type of run offense. If nothing else, I trust Gailey to get the most out of the players on the roster.

YouLIKE the idea of taking a running back in the first round when we already have a good player at that position and at least three positions on the team with NO player?

Maybe Lynch will be included in this McNabb trade the board is a buzz about.

No he is saying that Marshawn needs to keep his nose clean. If marshawn gets in trouble again he is looking at a 8 game to a full season suspension.

that is what he is saying.

Can you at least say there is a possibilty he might want out? He gets convicted of a "hit and run", and he is currently being accused of stealing money from a cops wife. I think he has worn out his welcome in the city of Buffalo. I know a OP Cop and he says that they are looking for him to screw up again!

Why would he want to stay? Wouldn't you ask for a trade after all that drama?

YouLIKE the idea of taking a running back in the first round when we already have a good player at that position and at least three positions on the team with NO player?

If trading one of our running backs helps us fill one of those 3 positions I could go for it. AS LONG AS we address the LT position early and effectively

Can you at least say there is a possibilty he might want out? He gets convicted of a "hit and run", and he is currently being accused of stealing money from a cops wife. I think he has worn out his welcome in the city of Buffalo. I know a OP Cop and he says that they are looking for him to screw up again!

Why would he want to stay? Wouldn't you ask for a trade after all that drama?

You need to get your facts right. Marshawn wasn't convicted of hit and run. He got a traffic ticket. He got convicted with a gun charge. The police have officially said nobody has come forward in regards to the 20 dollar bill thing.

I am sure the police are waiting for him to screw up. I am also sure Marshawn knows this.

Marshawn will be on the roster opening day. Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey will not create a hole to fill another one. They have both said how good of a player he is and that they want him on the roster. If that wasn't the case they would evade the question when asked. Then you could speculate with poor facts more!!!!!!

I know some feel you can plug in this or that RB and it's all smooth sailing. If they move Lynch, they better get a darn good price.

I honestly don't view Lynch as a problem player. CIN has a rep for having such - truth is, almost all of their problems were youngsters with big jingle in their pockets going out and boozing up.

Take me back to age 22, give me a couple of million in my pockets - I'd be your best jerk ever.

I agree...Big deal, he smoked a lil wacky tobaccy, had a gun in his trunk and Randy Moss'd a chick. :thumbdown: Hey, on the bright side...atleast he has not been accused of multiple rape charges....

Amen brother

:thumbdown:

Then you're probably an !@#$ now. I was no angel at 22, but the story that I can't get around is the restraunt incident where he allegedy snatched the twenty out of the woman's hand.

If this story is bogus, and I really wanted to believe it was, then this guys had his reputation trashed unfairly.

But reading the story along with his reputation to go with it, it sounds like he did it. And I've not read or heard anything to suggest the contrary, just a bunch of crap about due process and innocent until proven guilty. Well I'm not for putting him in jail without a trial, but I can listen to the evidence and decide who I want to cheer for, and until I hear something to indicate he's more than a brazen thuggish asswipe I won't be cheering for him.

It's not that it's the most heinous act, it's the idea of the son of a B word that would think to do something like that in the first place. Who at 22 would snag the $20 out of a complete strangers hand and then taunts them with it.

Imagine if that was your mother. How would you feel about B word-Mode then?

You need to get your facts right. Marshawn wasn't convicted of hit and run. He got a traffic ticket. He got convicted with a gun charge. The police have officially said nobody has come forward in regards to the 20 dollar bill thing.

I am sure the police are waiting for him to screw up. I am also sure Marshawn knows this.

Marshawn will be on the roster opening day. Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey will not create a hole to fill another one. They have both said how good of a player he is and that they want him on the roster. If that wasn't the case they would evade the question when asked. Then you could speculate with poor facts more!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't know Marshawn was your hero! He admitted publicly to hitting a woman with his car and then driving away! Spin that anyway you want Kota!

Sorry, I didn't know Marshawn was your hero! He admitted publicly to hitting a woman with his car and then driving away! Spin that anyway you want Kota!

He did and admitted to nothing of the sort.

Thoughts?

Whom are you quoting here in your message??