Reasonable and Civil Discussion?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are idiots.

Please spare me all the what about this or that responses, you want to discuss an incident where some left leaning group acted idiotically, start your own thread.

You're an idiot. Civil political discourse in this country has been sliding into the sewer since the '60s, and you want to pretend that this is a single isolated incident? :lol:

What does this say about the Tea Pary Movement?

Please spare me all the what about this or that responses, you want to discuss an incident where some left leaning group acted idiotically, start your own thread.

Funny...the internet if flying with video

showing them making the walk they claim was filled with racial insults, and yet no one seems to hear any of the 15 claimed insults. How odd.

But the Huffington Post says so, so it must be true.

Lemming.

Considering how this country was founded?

Back in those days, "homo" would be the nicest thing some of these politicians heard.

Learn yourself some history, RI.

And dontya love how the same morons who go on about "Faux News" count Arianna Huffington's escapade in liberal stupidity a "real" news source?

!@#$ing comcial.

People are idiots.

True.

You're an idiot. Civil political discourse in this country has been sliding into the sewer since the '60s, and you want to pretend that this is a single isolated incident? :lol:

Do you have any reading ability what so ever? Your response has absofragginglutely nothing to do with what I posted.

Here I'll rephrase it for you; if your only response is to say "Well, Ya, but what about the time those freaking idiots from Acorn were caught running hookers?" I agree, they were stupid also, go start another thread.

Do you see a little disconnect there, psuedo-brainiac?

What does it say about the "Tea Party"? nothing other than its a reflection of what we see across the world, and that is that there are many people who are uncivil and irrational across all walks of life.

Quick to judge? A bit naive? You do know that last summer there were fake tea party protesters carrying around Barack as Hitler signs, don't you? It worked too, since these were picked up by the major networks who were holding the tea party people accountable.

I would not put it past the radicals to plant "racists" and "homophobes" in the crowd in an attempt to discredit a true American movement against big government.

Quick to judge? A bit naive? You do know that last summer there were fake tea party protesters carrying around Barack as Hitler signs, don't you? It worked too, since these were picked up by the major networks who were holding the tea party people accountable.

I would not put it past the radicals to plant "racists" and "homophobes" in the crowd in an attempt to discredit a true American movement against big government.

Ahhh... The old "Evil Liberal Infiltraitors sent to make the Pure and Patriotic Tea Partiers Look Bad Defense."

You never fail to disappoint, 1soundbite.

Ahhh... The old "Evil Liberal Infiltraitors sent to make the Pure and Patriotic Tea Partiers Look Bad Defense."

That's way different than you showing up with the typical mass media "all anti-liberals are racists/homophobic/violent", right?

Sure it is. :lol:

That's way different than you showing up with the typical mass media "all anti-liberals are racists/homophobic/violent", right?

Sure it is. <_<

Yeah, I respond to exactly what he posted and you jump in with your typical "out of right field" sound bite.

Just like your earlier non answer to the question.

Try something new, keep quiet when you're out of your depth.

You reply as if this hasn't happened before when it really did happen. Not only that, but you resort to name calling in a thread about your being appalled of people who are name calling. I have no idea who these people were, but get your head out of the sand and understand that they may not be completely on the up and up.

Actually they weren't liberals masquerading as conservatives, they were actually conservatives acting like liberals who were trying to act like conservatives. True story.

You reply as if this hasn't happened before when it really did happen. Not only that, but you resort to name calling in a thread about your being appalled of people who are name calling. I have no idea who these people were, but get your head out of the sand and understand that they may not be completely on the up and up.

Prove it, prove any part of what you just said, that the signs at the earlier rallies were all held by liberal operatives or that the people doing the namecalling in the article I posted, were in fact liberal operatives, and I'll start an appology thread to retact any negative statements I've ever made about you.

OBTW, The reason I call you 1soundbite is that everything you post seems to come directly from right wing talk radio blather.

Please....liberals have spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam to Iraq, and things just as worse have been said at Anti-Bush rallies.

Both parties have idiots in their extremes, nothing new.

Reading comprehension not your strong point?

Start a thread about that, you might be surprised where I stand.

TMCM (SS/SW) USN Ret.

Prove it, prove any part of what you just said, that the signs at the earlier rallies were all held by liberal operatives or that the people doing the namecalling in the article I posted, were in fact liberal operatives, and I'll start an appology thread to retact any negative statements I've ever made about you.

OBTW, The reason I call you 1soundbite is that everything you post seems to come directly from right wing talk radio blather.

Are you serious? Wow, you liberals really like to insulate yourselves from the real world, don't you...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/...er-poster-conse

"For written at the poster's bottom is the web address "LaRouchePAC.com," the political action committee website for Communist and perpetual Presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche"

It's not surprising since you probably get your misinformation from the MSM.

Click on the link in #4 post of this thread. I'm sure there is a lot of video out there re this "incident". Has anyone actually seen visual or audio evidence of what the Huffington Post is claiming?

Do you see a little disconnect there, psuedo-brainiac?

No, I don't, squid. You want to demonize a single instance of boorish behavior as though the preceding 40 years of boorish behavior that make it acceptable don't exist. You can't discuss the idiocy of the "teabaggers" outside the context of the Code Pink retards, or the cringing stupidity of the witch-hunting anti-Clinton morons, u.s.w.

And I'm the one with the disconnect? <_< I'm not the one that wants to ignore the whole socio-political environment simply to complain about a single group of people that I just don't like.

No, I don't, squid. You want to demonize a single instance of boorish behavior as though the preceding 40 years of boorish behavior that make it acceptable don't exist. You can't discuss the idiocy of the "teabaggers" outside the context of the Code Pink retards, or the cringing stupidity of the witch-hunting anti-Clinton morons, u.s.w.

And I'm the one with the disconnect? :D I'm not the one that wants to ignore the whole socio-political environment simply to complain about a single group of people that I just don't like.

Actually the idea was limit the amount of idiotic diversionary material available for use in replying to my post.

But I should have realized there is no way to limit your particular brand of idiocy. <_<

Are you serious? Wow, you liberals really like to insulate yourselves from the real world, don't you...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/...er-poster-conse

"For written at the poster's bottom is the web address "LaRouchePAC.com," the political action committee website for Communist and perpetual Presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche"

It's not surprising since you probably get your misinformation from the MSM.

Okay... The poster is available on lyndonladouch's website.

How does that prove either of your contentions, where is the connection?

Yeah, I respond to exactly what he posted and you jump in with your typical "out of right field" sound bite.

"Out of right field"? <_<

Just like your earlier non answer to the question.

The fact that you don't know history isn't my fault.

Try something new, keep quiet when you're out of your depth.

There isn't anything new when you're trying to pass off the same tired crap.

"Out of right field"? <_<

I've already copyrighted that...

The fact that you don't know history isn't my fault.

And the fact that you can't answer a simple question without resorting to useless blather and obfuscation isn't my fault.

There isn't anything new when you're trying to pass off the same tired crap.

The funniest part of all this; you honestly don't understand the amazing irony of you making that statement.

Okay... The poster is available on lyndonladouch's website.

How does that prove either of your contentions, where is the connection?

You really are an idiot; an idiot who reads someone else's ideas and tries to pass them off as their own.

I've been to four rallies, and the LaRouche group is always there, always with a handful of LaRouche chuckleheads over in a corner, posing for pictures.

Always. Every time.

Get out of the basement, go to a rally, and look for yourself. Or at the very least, try not to parrot what other people feed you.

And by the way, STILL waiting for video of everyone yelling "&#33;@#&#036;" like HuffPo said. I posted all the video available and there's not a single reference. Oh, wait, maybe no one had the ability to record video while it was happening. <_<

Think for yourself, ya freaking lemming..

You really are an idiot; an idiot who reads someone else's ideas and tries to pass them off their own.

I've been to four rallies, and the LaRouche group is always there, always with a handful of LaRouche chuckleheads over in a corner, posing for pictures.

Always. Every time.

Get out of the basement, go to a rally, and look for yourself. Or at the very least, try not to parrot what other people feed you.

And by the way, STILL waiting for video of everyone yelling "&#33;@#&#036;" like HuffPo said. I posted all the video available and there's not a single reference. Oh, wait, maybe no one had the ability to record video while it was happening. <_<

Think for yourself, ya freaking lemming..

Read what 1soundbite said, and what I challenged him to prove, then pull your head out of your ass.

Then when you calm the fluck down, point to the line in the article I posted where it says EVERYONE was yelling N****r! Because I missed that. The article talks about 1, count it again 1 person doing that. And I never said or implied anything else.

There's a reason I ignore most of your posts, just like I ignore OCinhismommsbasement, WisconsinRacist, Wacka, and a few others, and posts like the one above clearly show that reason.

Read what 1soundbite said, and what I challenged him to prove, then pull your head out of your ass.

Then when you calm the fluck down, point to the line in the article I posted where it says EVERYONE was yelling N****r! Because I missed that. The article talks about 1, count it again 1 person doing that. And I never said or implied anything else.

There's a reason I ignore most of your posts, just like I ignore OCinhismommsbasement, WisconsinRacist, Wacka, and a few others, and posts like the one above clearly show that reason.

Sorry dude, you're being an idiot and I don't toss that around here a lot. Above you say "one, count it again one person" but the title of your link is:

Tea party movement of one? <_<

Y'see, I thought you were ignoring my posts because you were so busy getting your ass handed to you by AD and Tom all the time.

You started the thread linking to the HuffPo article. You haven't provided anything other than someone else's thought. That's why you're once again getting your clock cleaned by people infinitely smarter than you.

Think for yourself and these things wouldn't happen.

What does it say about the "Tea Party"? nothing other than its a reflection of what we see across the world, and that is that there are many people who are uncivil and irrational across all walks of life.

Ain't it the truth. Isn't complaining about racism at a Tea Party like complaining about getting sprayed with some ejaculate at an orgy?

Ain't it the truth. Isn't complaining about racism at a Tea Party like complaining about getting sprayed with some ejaculate at an orgy?

How many Tea Party rallies you been to? Yeah, probably the same and th number of orgies you've been invited to.

Sorry dude, you're being an idiot and I don't toss that around here a lot. Above you say "one, count it again one person" but the title of your link is:

It's a simple and reasonable question. The answer to which and/or the outrage expressed over the fact that someone actually dared to ask the question, says a lot about the answerer.

Tea party movement of one? <_<

"The only thing necessary for the victory of evil is for good men to do nothing" one of your heroes said that. Think about it.

Interestingly, Magox, whom I frequently ridicule, was the only person who gave what I considered a correct answer.

The rest of you "Lemmings" were too eager to jump on and correct the "Liberal" to look past the end of your noses.

Not that I expected anything else

And Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) was called a "faggot," as protestors shouted at him with deliberately lisp-y screams. Frank, approached in the halls after the president's speech, shrugged off the incident.

+1 for the fat bastard, handled well

"It was absolutely shocking to me," Clyburn said, in response to a question from the Huffington Post. "Last Monday, this past Monday, I stayed home to meet on the campus of Claflin University where fifty years ago as of last Monday... I led the first demonstrations in South Carolina, the sit ins... And quite frankly I heard some things today I have not heard since that day. I heard people saying things that I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try and get off the back of the bus."

Obviously this cat was mortally wounded by his long winded chant of historical bullshido.

Say what you want about the tea party movement, the democrats and republicans. This country has no political will and hasn't for a long time. Modern Americans wouldn't be able to end slavery or break from England like the founding fathers did.

And the fact that you can't answer a simple question without resorting to useless blather and obfuscation isn't my fault.

The question isn't simple, it's stupid.

Your consistent use of "blather and obfuscation" is beyond the point of ridiculous. Ask one of the other dudes who dresses as a chick to get through the long cruises to teach you a new phrase. To say nothing of the fact that friggin' RKFast got my point immediately. Wickedly obfuscated, obviously. Moron.

The funniest part of all this; you honestly don't understand the amazing irony of you making that statement.

Nice grammar. I'd get the irony if it were ironic. You partisans simply can't face the fact that you've been bought and sold so you continue the retarded game. Day after day, week after week. Same crap from the same sources. But I'm glad someone gave you the answer you consider "correct". <_<

The question isn't simple, it's stupid.

Yeah, Yeah, everything you don't understand is "Stupid." Oops there goes the recess bell, time for all you 4th graders to get back to class.

Your consistent use of "blather and obfuscation" is beyond the point of ridiculous. Ask one of the other dudes who dresses as a chick to get through the long cruises to teach you a new phrase. To say nothing of the fact that friggin' RKFast got my point immediately. Wickedly obfuscated, obviously. Moron.

And you and RK being on the same wavelength says less about which one of you?

OBTW You see the new Air Farce Uni's? Can you say Bus Drivers? Flying Bus Drivers?

Nice grammar. I'd get the irony if it were ironic. You partisans simply can't face the fact that you've been bought and sold so you continue the retarded game. Day after day, week after week. Same crap from the same sources. But I'm glad someone gave you the answer you consider "correct". :D

Weren't you the clown who just complained about me using the same saying over and over?

Pot, Kettle, Black? Nah, not you! It's different when you do it! :o<_<

This thread is the purest form of stupidity I have ever seen.

But, RI won't get to see this response, so...

...don't you guys love it as he tried to blow by Chef's post? With a quote we are told to think about? How does that address the point? For those of you that missed it: He agrees that only 1 person said something racist, but, starts a thread about "The Movement"?

Perhaps RI should follow his own advice: more thinking before more posting.

It's a simple and reasonable question. The answer to which and/or the outrage expressed over the fact that someone actually dared to ask the question, says a lot about the answerer.

Yes, RI, you have shown us so much courage by "daring" to ask a question whose premise is either false, or near pointless(um, it was one(1) guy). Why does: "So courageous"! (South Park) come to mind, I wonder? Does RI = Mr. Hand, or, the sycophantic audience in that episode? Or, has he found a retard "middle path" that allows him to be both at the same time? <_<

"The only thing necessary for the victory of evil is for good men to do nothing" one of your heroes said that. Think about it.

Interestingly, Magox, whom I frequently ridicule, was the only person who gave what I considered a correct answer.

The rest of you "Lemmings" were too eager to jump on and correct the "Liberal" to look past the end of your noses.

Not that I expected anything else

Hmm. That makes the second time in 7 days we have been "tested" by f'ing retards. First wawrow and now this tool. It's hysterical that in both cases, their attempt at positing themselves as "judges of intelligence" only served to expose their intellectual weakness.

If only we can get Bad Lieutenant, conner, etc. to try and do some "testing" on us...why not? Make it a retard parade!

Oops, look who showed up!..asking us another retarded question.

Yes, fine analogy there. Too bad it's not even close. The last Tea Party people I actually paid attention to were black....but they must be Uncle Toms right tool? Yes, they are racists, and therefore hate themselves. <_<

Nah, they can't have rational concerns about serious economic/foreign policy mistakes by Obama....because...they're black, and black people don't have their own thoughts, their thoughts are dictated by Bad Lieutenant. This is because, as we all know:

1. black people can't think for themselves, therefore

2. they need white liberals to do it for them, since

3. white liberals aren't: racist