We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

Huuuge Bills

My entire life, I have always put my pants on both legs at the same time. I sit at the edge of the bed, put both feet in the leg holes, then I stand up and pull the pants up in one motion.

I just thought you should know.

Women also do it like that.

My entire life, I have always put my pants on both legs at the same time. I sit at the edge of the bed, put both feet in the leg holes, then I stand up and pull the pants up in one motion.

Sitting down to put your pants on is akin to peeing sitting down. Unless of course you're 80 years old and that's the only way you can put your pants on without falling on the floor.

Ummm, I don't know how I could have gotten through life without that piece of information.

Oh yeah, well the only difference is I make gold records.

I've always had somebody hold my pants up and I jump into them,both legs at once. When I was little my mom held them for me,now it's my wife. If no one's around,I use a couple of chairs.

How do you get your chairs to hold your pant open? :thumbsup: