Why not Todd Collins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had just noticed today (yes I know I'm about two weeks behind here) that Todd Collins was cut by the Redskins. Why not bring him back to Buffalo, he played well when given the chance in Washington.

Bring him back as what? Backup? Don't we have enough backups already? One of the worst QB signings by the Bills of all time and you want him back? Good grief..

Ler me guess, you have a Collins jersey in your closet, dont you?

No Collins jersey, but I do have a #80 Billy Brooks jersey...that didn't get much use.

Obviously he was horrible while he was here but he's become a pretty serviceable backup, he's been around the league a while. I'd rather have him than Fitzpatrick.

No Collins jersey, but I do have a #80 Billy Brooks jersey...that didn't get much use.

Obviously he was horrible while he was here but he's become a pretty serviceable backup, he's been around the league a while. I'd rather have him than Fitzpatrick.

Actually I would rather have fitzy. Todd Collins had less than 5 good games throughout his career and has a ridiculous amount of experience in the league. I am willing to bet that by the time fitzy has as many years as todd collins under his belt, he will have a least 5 good games. No way on Todd Collins, its time to forget about bringing in quarterbacks that are a work in progress and that is giving todd more credit than he deserves, we need a franchise quarterback.

why not Todd collins? anyone seen him play since he left Buffalo? He hasn't played that much but, but lately he's played very well. A couple of years ago he played very well and won like the last 4 games of the year and took the Redskins into the playoffs. anyone remember playoffs?

67 for105 63.8 % 888 yds 8.5 yds per attempt 5 TDs and 0 picks in 106.8 rating 4 games.

In the MNF game last year, Campbell was doing his usual job of sucking. Then he got hurt and Todd comes in and imedeatly connects on a 46 yard pass to Moss. Highlights 2 for 4 57 yards 95.8 rating. Then they put Campbell back in and he continued sucking.

Bring him and in and start him. He's got QB knowledge and skills. Give us a year or two reprieve of playing noobies.

I'm all for it. And no, I don't have a Todd Collins jersey. He's old but not bunged up. Rested and ready to start

why not Todd collins? anyone seen him play since he left Buffalo? He hasn't played that much but, but lately he's played very well. A couple of years ago he played very well and won like the last 4 games of the year and took the Redskins into the playoffs. anyone remember playoffs?

67 for105 63.8 % 888 yds 8.5 yds per attempt 5 TDs and 0 picks in 106.8 rating 4 games.

In the MNF game last year, Campbell was doing his usual job of sucking. Then he got hurt and Todd comes in and imedeatly connects on a 46 yard pass to Moss. Highlights 2 for 4 57 yards 95.8 rating. Then they put Campbell back in and he continued sucking.

Bring him and in and start him. He's got QB knowledge and skills. Give us a year or two reprieve of playing noobies.

I'm all for it. And no, I don't have a Todd Collins jersey. He's old but not bunged up. Rested and ready to start

RESTED?????? talk about an understatement lol...Collins stinks...he has a few good games...at like four hundred years old...and the Bills fans are ready to forget the years of slaughter we took while flip flopping between him BJ and the Pill????? c'mon folks...lets be serious

RESTED?????? talk about an understatement lol...Collins stinks...he has a few good games...at like four hundred years old...and the Bills fans are ready to forget the years of slaughter we took while flip flopping between him BJ and the Pill????? c'mon folks...lets be serious
Who's BJ? We flip flopped between him and Alex Van Pelt.

I'm serious as cancer.

He is soft.. one hit and he would break.

Big deal. JPL probably put up such "magnificent" (??) numbers at some stretch in his lame career. So far, no Bill sfan has had the F'ed up sense to call for HIM to return.

Why not Kerry Collins? I heard he's not doing much these days! :w00t:

I could go with that too. But I think Todd has a little more left in the tank. He's rested and ready!

If we don't waste a draft pick on a QB that will probably never be very good, why not get a decent QB draft pick free and go heavy on OLIne in the draft? Works for me.