Keith Bulluck?

gfalk87

With the Titans signing Will Witherspoon it looks like Bulluck's days in Tennessee are over. I know he's coming off a knee injury, but he's a veteran that could be brought into to provide depth at linebacker. What does everyone think of Bulluck?

With the Titans signing Will Witherspoon it looks like Bulluck's days in Tennessee are over. I know he's coming off a knee injury, but he's a veteran that could be brought into to provide depth at linebacker. What does everyone think of Bulluck?

Depth? Depth? Is Bulluck playing behind Lawerence Taylor, Mike Singletary, and Derrick Thomas?

Keith Bulluck has done more than Mitchell, POZ, and this little band of Bills LB's combined.

Yes...he is coming off of an injury and is on the down-side of his career, but Bulluck isn't going to come to Buffalo to back up Keith Ellison!!! :ph34r:

Personally I'd love for Keith Bulluck to be in a Buf uni. With the caveat his knee checks out. He would be a great leader in the locker room and on the field. Dude, is a beast.

C

Depth? Depth? Is Bulluck playing behind Lawerence Taylor, Mike Singletary, and Derrick Thomas?

Keith Bulluck has done more than Mitchell, POZ, and this little band of Bills LB's combined.

Yes...he is coming off of an injury and is on the down-side of his career, but Bulluck isn't going to come to Buffalo to back up Keith Ellison!!! :ph34r:

I agree with you that he has done more than every linebacker that we currently have. The only reason I said for depth is because he is coming off an acl injury and I'm not sure if he will be ready to play every snap. I would love for the Bills to sign him and if he was healthy he would be a great fit in our lineup.

He probably doesn't want to be a "depth" player. I'd be surprised if the Bills made a run at him.

Isn't he an SU alum?

I was talking about this at work a few days ago, but if you were to form an all-time Syracuse football team they could probably stand toe to toe with the top all-time teams from the major football powerhouses.

Just their running backs alone are mind boggling.

Would be ideal next to Mitchell and then place Poz on outside. Guy can play if healthy. Nice SU guy that still goes back to visit SU Frat to this day.

I think Bullock would work on the inside of a 3-4 but geez Posluszny on the ouside in a 3-4 would be terrible.

Good timing on this one. I heard him on the radio this afternoon. He expects to be ready by May to work out for teams. He didn't seem to have any expectations as to where he would end up. Seemed a little bitter with the Titans organization and how they handle veterans. Talked about Thomas Jones getting screwed over by the Jests.

He's been in a 4-3 system for his entire pro career and the Bills are trying to convert to a 3-4. Considering that, plus age and injury concerns, I don't know if he would be right for the Bills.

he would fit right in , nobody on the Bills have ever played a 3-4 either