Derek Anderson blasts Browns fans...

Buftex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as terrible as he's performed the last 2 seasons, he's going to be lucky to find another NFL gig, IMO. Who needs a QB more than us?? I hope there's no interest in him from OBD!!

QB (Or at least Veteran Presence Needy) Teams:

1. Washington (Right now they only have Jason Campbell)

2. Arizona (Warner retired, and the other guys hasn't played well)

3. Seattle (Hasselbeck has been very injury prone and no reliable backup).

4. A team like the Vikings may make a pitch if they are not sold on Tavaris Jackson (Favre will come in September)

5. Jets - Had no reliable backup when Sanchez went down)

and so on.....I think every team will want to evaluate Anderson.

QB (Or at least Veteran Presence Needy) Teams:

1. Washington (Right now they only have Jason Campbell)

2. Arizona (Warner retired, and the other guys hasn't played well)

3. Seattle (Hasselbeck has been very injury prone and no reliable backup).

4. A team like the Vikings may make a pitch if they are not sold on Tavaris Jackson (Favre will come in September)

5. Jets - Had no reliable backup when Sanchez went down)

and so on.....I think every team will want to evaluate Anderson.

the bills are at the top of this list, unless we can all agree they are in 100% rebuilding/expansion team mode and going young and inexperienced is the way to go.. man, 2010 season is going to be awful.. who could buy season tickets this year? you have to be nuts.

2/17. Yeah, I know he won, but unless we can get Roscoe Parrish to play for all 16 opponents, that doesn't get us there. Anderson completed under 50% of his passes in 5 of 8 games last year. Even ol' Trentative managed to stay at or above 50 in all his starts.

I'm not interested.

Ouch! And we get worked up when Trent is taken completely out of context, saying he is "not a Bills fan"

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/03/09/derek-a...serve-a-winner/

Teams, including the Cardinals amongst others, are already looking at bringing him in. They apparently think that the personnel around him in Cleveland and the coaching wasn't exactly golden.

It is one thing to be passionate, another to cheer the misfortune and pain of someone on your own team. Classless. The Browns don't deserve a winner after that one.

The Browns fans cheered when he got injured. If I were him, I would be pretty pissed too.

He'd never survive here. Bills fans are just as bad.
Very Ignorant coment which is not true. But if your talking how you would act so be it!

There is a small group of dummies in every crowd! :wallbash:

On the other hand if he's playing like crap it's your right to boo if you choose.

Bills fans cheered when rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie was put in the game. I'll never forget that.

Yup. The Rams game in 1998, before Flutiemania began in earnest, and it went downhill after that.

It is one thing to be passionate, another to cheer the misfortune and pain of someone on your own team. Classless. The Browns don't deserve a winner after that one.

I don't know that I'd go so far as to say what he did, but I can't blame him for being ticked. You don't cheer when someone is lying on the turf in pain...no matter who they play for.

For as terrible as he's performed the last 2 seasons, he's going to be lucky to find another NFL gig, IMO. Who needs a QB more than us?? I hope there's no interest in him from OBD!!

Just based on the outstanding season he had a few years back and went to the Pro Bowl will get him another shot, without a doubt. The only doubt is what he will be able to do with that shot.

Yup. The Rams game in 1998, before Flutiemania began in earnest, and it went downhill after that.

Agreed - it did go down hill from there.. I will never foregt the Buffalo/Miami game in 2000. The crowd was very divided from the beginning. Johnson was jeered all game. The Bills were getting killed. When Johnson was hurt, there were loud cheers, by a substantial % of the crowd. The stands were full of drunken fights. People can think that somehow Buffalo fans are above this, but that is certainly not the case. Anderson better not consider signing in Buffalo.

Very Ignorant coment which is not true. But if your talking how you would act so be it!

On the other hand if he's playing like crap it's your right to boo if you choose.

Just this last year fans were rooting for Fitzpatrick to get hurt so Brohm would go in. I was at those games and it was more than just a small group of dummies screaming for Fitzpatrick to not get up.

Lets not kid ourselves. We Bills fans have been down for a loooooooooooong time and unfortunately that has led to a decent amount of the fans becoming idiots.

We're not better than Browns fans, we're essentially the same in regards to our frustrations and anger.

it's true so before you comment you should check your own opinion before applying it on others

u must not have been a fan for very long (contrary to your name)