(OT) Christmas Wish Lists

R. Rich

For me, there's a few things I'd put on mine:

Penn State jacket (long)

Sweatpants w/ Bills logo (blue and/or red; I can never find these)

'Murder One', season one on DVD (I think Psycho Santa is getting me this!)

Halo2, collector's edition

That's it for starters.

Wifey and I are expecting our first child on Dec. 22.

I have a very short wish list. :lol:

133969[/snapback]

Awh, that is the best present ever LABillzfan. Congrats to you and your wife.

Children are the best. So young, precious and innocent. :lol:

For me, there's a few things I'd put on mine:

Penn State jacket (long)

Sweatpants w/ Bills logo (blue and/or red; I can never find these)

'Murder One', season one on DVD (I think Psycho Santa is getting me this!)

Halo2, collector's edition

That's it for starters.

133967[/snapback]

A real Lincoln Town Car. Someday I hope to replace my current 7-inch die-cast model.

I understand Bib. When it gets too tough. Your buddies here on the wall will be there for you any time.

134045[/snapback]

Didn't mean to bring the mood of the thread down, sorry. The holiday season is going to be about as much fun this year as I figured it would be. At least I'll save money this year. Won't be going out or doing any shopping.

Didn't mean to bring the mood of the thread down, sorry. The holiday season is going to be about as much fun this year as I figured it would be. At least I'll save money this year. Won't be going out or doing any shopping.

134050[/snapback]

Dont be sorry for anything your feeling. I lost my father to malpractice 2 days after Christmas in 1996. I understand. You can lean on my shoulder any day.

I will listen to you.

You know...I wanted that for him because we wanted to send out birth announcements with him in a Bills outfit. But there is absolutely nothing available for a newborn. The gear is only available for 3-9 months at the very earliest, which is unfortunate.

So I got him this.

You know...I wanted that for him because we wanted to send out birth announcements with him in a Bills outfit. But there is absolutely nothing available for a newborn. The gear is only available for 3-9 months at the very earliest, which is unfortunate.

So I got him this.

134058[/snapback]

This your first?

My wish is that it's a happy and memorable Christmas for my two boys. My four year old is at the age that lasting memories start forming and he has a memory like a steel trap. My two year old may be too young to remember but I hope it's fun for him, nonetheless.

Congrats, LA. I truly believe that Christmas is for kids. I've been more excited about this holiday every year since the birth of my children...excitement I haven't felt since I was a kid myself. :lol: