(OT) Christmas Wish Lists

R. Rich

P.S. Don't buy newborn clothes. They'll never fit. The 3-6 mo. might not even fit. Trust me.  :flirt:

134570[/snapback]

She has a very good point. Always buy large because by the time you get it home it won't fit, cause the little thing grew. Also a good reason not to spend a lot on baby clothes. Let the relatives do that, except for Bills paraphanelia, of course.

P.S. Don't buy newborn clothes. They'll never fit. The 3-6 mo. might not even fit. Trust me.  :flirt:

134570[/snapback]

I hope you're right CL. I have that great outfit for him, but it only came in 3-6 months size and I really am hoping he'll be close to fitting in it so I can send out the announcements with him in it. I hope that's not a cruel thing to do to a kid, but dammit...people who know wifey and me know how we are about the Bills.

Peace on Earth, Good will towards man!

actually i just wish for a better year than the previous one, if that happens i am always happy!

For me, there's a few things I'd put on mine:

Penn State jacket (long)

Sweatpants w/ Bills logo (blue and/or red; I can never find these)

'Murder One', season one on DVD (I think Psycho Santa is getting me this!)

Halo2, collector's edition

That's it for starters.

133967[/snapback]

Guest Guest_htown_*
World Peace and the end of ignorance on this board.

I'll be getting neither and liking it.

134154[/snapback]

I'm gonna miss you

I hope you're right CL. I have that great outfit for him, but it only came in 3-6 months size and I really am hoping he'll be close to fitting in it so I can send out the announcements with him in it. I hope that's not a cruel thing to do to a kid, but dammit...people who know wifey and me know how we are about the Bills.

134588[/snapback]

coolest post ever.

Yes, kind off. What I would like to happen in the new year. Is to find a better job, be successful in getting a new car. Do better in my classes. Some of my current home work is getting too tough. Some of which I dont understand.

But, next semester I am taking a math class. I love math. Always do well in a math class. However, there is a choice of Business Statistics or an Business Ethical Standards Class TOTALLY YUCK.

Wont know what happens until next year gets here right.