finally signed someone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. Seems like another crummy move and does seem very odd given his age, propensity for penalties and run-ins with the law. Moreover, since when do the Bills pay that kind of money for a back up tackle? This guy will be a starter.

Has anything really changed at OBD? It seems that every move we make gets questionned, usually for good reason.

Good on field guy, but a guy I'd much rather not have in the Buffalo community or in the Bills locker room. :thumbsup:

Just read this concerning Green...The contract seems a little steep for what basically amounts to a "for competition's sake" signing, but the contract, at least, is not prohibitive. Green struggled last season in Oakland, giving up several sacks and, more importantly, providing the Raiders a plethora of untimely penalties.

Yikes. Seems like another crummy move and does seem very odd given his age, propensity for penalties and run-ins with the law. Moreover, since when do the Bills pay that kind of money for a back up tackle? This guy will be a starter.

Has anything really changed at OBD? It seems that every move we make gets questionned, usually for good reason.

A new pal for Marshawn.

And yeah, Ralph's not paying an O-lineman $3 mil to play right bench.

PatrickMoranBSD The Bills have signed Cornell Green to a three-year deal, per NFL Network

this is all I need to read about the signing.

"Green struggled last season in Oakland, giving up several sacks and, more importantly, providing the Raiders a plethora of untimely penalties. "

Should be an exciting acquisition for sure !

This proves it's business as (un)usual at OBD. He could've been signed for the vet minimum. I'm willing to see what happens over the next month, including the draft, but I'm expecting the worst. Man, I used to love football.

This sounds like what Sabean is doing to the SF Giants. Paying high dollars for dumpster diver players.

Read the following quote in Fox's AFC West Offseason review for the Raiders:

TEAM NEEDS

1. Offensive tackle: Right tackle Cornell Green needs to be replaced, and left tackle Mario Henderson faded in 2009.

Number 1 need according to Fox is to replace their right tackle and that's the guy the Bill's sign. Ugh......

The money this guy got is unreal. Way too much for a guy that is not any better than the league minimum. Here we go again, paying unproven players too much. Plus he's old on top of it. We also gave a roster bonus to Kelsey. Hey, If you need someone who will stand back and let the opposing defense get a crack at the QB, I'll do it for the league minimum. Thats what it compares too. Pathetic!

Read the following quote in Fox's AFC West Offseason review for the Raiders:

TEAM NEEDS

1. Offensive tackle: Right tackle Cornell Green needs to be replaced, and left tackle Mario Henderson faded in 2009.

Number 1 need according to Fox is to replace their right tackle and that's the guy the Bill's sign. Ugh......

I think they do this shizz on purpose. Just to piss us off.We need to lower this fan base. :thumbsup: