OL Smith visits Bills

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been saying for weeks that Wade Smith would be a great signing for Buffao. He provides excellent depth and can start in a pinch. 28 years old even gives him more upside than most of the O-Lineman available. He excells at run blocking and would be a great start to free agency.

Ive been saying for weeks that Wade Smith would be a great signing for Buffao. He provides excellent depth and can start in a pinch. 28 years old even gives him more upside than most of the O-Lineman available. He excells at run blocking and would be a great start to free agency.

I've read on ESPN Insider, FWIW, that he is a liability handling large NT's.

Sounds like he'd be an excellent signing for a team playing no less than 11 games against teams with good DT's. Their three division foes, PIT, CLE, BAL, MIN, and GB. Wonderful.

An update on Smith:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/03/08/a...hiefs-ol-smith/

He left Houston without a contract, but he's headed to Arizona next. Funny, for a guy that had a lot of people bitching and moaning, he's had 3 interested teams invite him in during the first week of free agency.

I feel like Arizona is going to swoop in and steal a lot of the FAs we want here (Nick Eason, Wade Smith, Joey Porter, etc).

An update on Smith:

He left Houston without a contract, but he's headed to Arizona next. Funny, for a guy that had a lot of people bitching and moaning, he's had 3 interested teams invite him in during the first week of free agency.

I feel like Arizona is going to swoop in and steal a lot of the FAs we want here (Nick Eason, Wade Smith, Joey Porter, etc).

Bidwell is the only owner on par with cheapness as Ralph. The Cards are team that let Antran Rolle, Karlos Dansby, and Anquan Boldin go. Yes, if they signed a free agent the Bills are after- that is a new low

Bidwell is the only owner on par with cheapness as Ralph. The Cards are team that let Antran Rolle, Karlos Dansby, and Anquan Boldin go. Yes, if they signed a free agent the Bills are after- that is a new low

Whisenhunt a is smart. They're not going to pay Rolle because he's not worth the money. Dansby is a good linebacker and he'll be tough to replace but he doesn't play to the number he got from the Dolphins. Somehow I doubt they're going to miss Boldin all that much.

An update on Smith:

I thought we would get eason for sure. Surprised anyone else wants him

Wisenhunt is top notch and Bill Bidwell does not run the show anymore. His kid took over and is much mnorte savvy on the football side.