Dez Bryant

He might be there, but I haven't heard his name on here once. Would it be crazy to take him at 9 or are people really content with Evans/Johnson/Hardy/Parrish as our wideouts? I know we have other needs but we can assume we'll fill some of them via free agency, trade and maybe the 2nd round. Just throwing it out there. I think he's in the mold of Calvin Johnson and Michael Crabtree.

He might be there, but I haven't heard his name on here once. Would it be crazy to take him at 9 or are people really content with Evans/Johnson/Hardy/Parrish as our wideouts? I know we have other needs but we can assume we'll fill some of them via free agency, trade and maybe the 2nd round. Just throwing it out there. I think he's in the mold of Calvin Johnson and Michael Crabtree.

ask Matt Millen if it was crazy to draft Charles Rogers, Mike Williams & Calvin Johnson 3 years running when the rest of the team had no talent to start with. drafting the first one was the mistake, after that he had to have been trying to get himself fired....

All I know is that the Rockies a few years ago really needed a pitcher so they took Greg Reynolds 7th or 8th overall and the next pick was Evan Longoria. If a guy's a beast, he's a beast. I wouldn't take a CB, S, RB, G or C, but other than that, I'm comfortable taking the best player available.

All I know is that the Rockies a few years ago really needed a pitcher so they took Greg Reynolds 7th or 8th overall and the next pick was Evan Longoria.

Eva Longoria pictches for the Rockies? dam, I should really hit more games!

No. No WR's. My God folks....

No. I'm not comfortable with Evans/Johnson/Hardy/Parrish as wideouts, but I'm even less comfortable with our O-Line, D-Line, and Quarterback situation.

Is Dez Bryant talented? Yes, but he isn't a fit into Buffalo. In many ways, he reminds me of Marshawn Lynch. He's extremely talented, but he hasn't shown a lot of maturity. We have had too many of those type of players. Now, if Buffalo is 12-4, has great solid veteran leadership, and Dez Bryant is available at #9, then you take him. He should be a great NFL player, but he would likely sour in Buffalo with its poor history the last 10 years, a lack of leadership from the team, and no quarterback or offensive line.

O-Line, D-Line, or McClain is our best bet with a round #1 pick. Otherwise, the only other good option is to get McNabb or some veteran and take Bradford or Clausen, if available, to be the starter in 2 years.

Sorry, you're right. Our wide receivers are sick. So to answer my original question, you are saying that yes, you are comfortable going into the season with Evans/Johnson/Hardy/Parrish?

There may not be make-a-difference tackles past the 2nd round.

There may not be any make-a-difference quarterbacks past the 7th pick.

There will be make-a-difference receivers in this draft into the 5th round.

There may not be make-a-difference tackles past the 2nd round.

There may not be any make-a-difference quarterbacks past the 7th pick.

There will be make-a-difference receivers in this draft into the 5th round.

Take Danario Alexander in the 6th or 7th. :D

That would just be like installing a sweet ass sound system on an old beat up car.

Except the tunes make driving the jalopy more enjoyable... unless you like watching someone run down the sideline without being thrown the ball, this would not be particularly enjoyable.

I am never opposed to taking the best player available, and if Dez is the best I would not be pissed about the selection. The Bills have squandered 2nd round picks (Hardy, Reed) and FA money (T.O) trying to find a #2 and really haven't been successful. If (and it's a big if) Nix thinks that Dez Bryant can become the next Andre Johnson than why not pick him?

I think when teams reach for needs you end up with first round picks like.......J.P. Losman, John McCargo, Donte Whitner, Marshawn Lynch & Aaron Maybin. The biggest change I'm hoping Nix brings to this franchise is drafting the guys that he feels are the best football players. If your between two prospects that you graded identically and one fills a team need more than the other, than that's fine. However if you have a guy who's clearly graded higher than the other and you choose the other, that's just foolish.

I am never opposed to taking the best player available, and if Dez is the best I would not be pissed about the selection. The Bills have squandered 2nd round picks (Hardy, Reed) and FA money (T.O) trying to find a #2 and really haven't been successful. If (and it's a big if) Nix thinks that Dez Bryant can become the next Andre Johnson than why not pick him?

I think when teams reach for needs you end up with first round picks like.......J.P. Losman, John McCargo, Donte Whitner, Marshawn Lynch & Aaron Maybin. The biggest change I'm hoping Nix brings to this franchise is drafting the guys that he feels are the best football players. If your between two prospects that you graded identically and one fills a team need more than the other, than that's fine. However if you have a guy who's clearly graded higher than the other and you choose the other, that's just foolish.

+1

Sorry, you're right. Our wide receivers are sick. So to answer my original question, you are saying that yes, you are comfortable going into the season with Evans/Johnson/Hardy/Parrish?

Yes I am. We need to address QB, LT, NT, Backup NT, LB's WELL before ever thinking of a WR.