LT released.

DarthICE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch is nothing but an overhyped punk. Another waste of a first round pick by the moronic regime.

My god. Your nonsense doesn't stop. Lynch had the best 2 yard start of any running back in Bills' HISTORY.

And life is cruel for a running back over 30 in the NFL. LDT should play as long as he wants and a team will sign him but he is about a third of the player he was.

Want Marshawn San Diego? Want to go back to Cali Marshawn? Good riddance. Another blown pick, hopefully we can get something for him

I'd take Marshawn over LT for 2010 in a heartbeat. LT's on his way down, Marshawn's just got a single bad season in his past. He's got a lot of good playing left in him.

Lynch only had the best 2 year start becuse the f**k head coaches wouldn't play Jackson and Lynch got a crapload of carries. His average sucked though because he has no vision. Lynch to the Chargers for Cromartie and their 4th. I don't care if Cromartie can't tackle, don't play him when it's run out the clock time.

Man...two years ago such a statement would have blown my mind. Cant believe how far he's fallen. Then again you could say the same thing about Shaun Alexander and Edge James.

I'm not with you on this: it's called age.

Thurman was a huge part of the K-Gun, but in his elder years the Bills allowed him to flounder down to Miami for a couple of unproductive seasons.

LT is just getting too old to keep playing (and more importantly earning the big bucks).

Um..... Why pick up LT. The Bills would have two 30+ year old running backs then. Building the rest of the team and tearing down the RB position. Not a good idea. Keep Lynch and let LT sign with the Redskins. He is a perfect fit. Old, washed up and the Skins will be ready to pay him the money he wants.

I agree. Plus, I think Lynch will be traded to the Chargers.

Doubtful. Unless they're offering-up someone better/more needed than Cromartie.

Lynch only had the best 2 year start becuse the f**k head coaches wouldn't play Jackson and Lynch got a crapload of carries. His average sucked though because he has no vision. Lynch to the Chargers for Cromartie and their 4th. I don't care if Cromartie can't tackle, don't play him when it's run out the clock time.

Lynch had a 4.1 YPC over his first 2 seasons, in an inept offense no less, before this past suspension-marred season. That hardly "sucks."

Want Marshawn San Diego? Want to go back to Cali Marshawn? Good riddance. Another blown pick, hopefully we can get something for him

So Marshawn's punishment for screwing up is going to a Super Bowl contender in San Diego??? :P If that happens, I'll overlook the fact that Norv Turner is their coach and bet money on SD going to the Super Bowl. Additionally, Lynch becomes a stud in fantasy football. That would be an absolute steal for SD to get Lynch.

the logic in this thread is astounding.

we should sign LT and ship out Lynch... to San Diego, who just cut LT.

Sooooo the Chargers FO would then consider it an upgrade at running back.

if that's the case, why dont we just hang onto our YOUNG, hard-running back and see if he cant grow up a little between the ages of 22 and 25. The kid is only 23 right now. if he can re-focus, he's got nowhere to go but up.

too many of you are quick to forget how well he runs when he can get into some space. how NO ONE can take him down unless there are 3 guys hanging onto him.

saying lynch cant come back to prior form is dumber than saying that Jason Peters couldnt be a decent LT because he had one off season.

Perhaps I can now watch the Chargers without hoping someone breaks LT leg. He is the most coddled athalete I ever witnessed. Plus he is a quitter. Goodbye a**

coach purseshole.

I couldn't agree with you more

Coach outlet has a printable coupon for 20 percent off your entire purchase at the Coach outlet stores . The coupon is good now through March 7, 2010 and in Coach outlet store online s in US, Canada and Puerto Rico only. It cannot be combined with any other offer and is subject to quantity limitations per customer for the coach handbags.

why would we be "gettin er done"??

lets not waste time/money/effort at a position that we are currently solid in...unless you are one of the loons interested or hoping in trading Beastmode, which aint happening...especially not to replace him with an aged, overpriced 3rd down back....

Trading away Marshawn Lynch makes perfect sense. Let's look at this from a coldly rational view: Lynch has perhaps three or four good years left, and he's on a team that won't be ready to advance deep into the playoffs for another three years. If we can get something decent in exchange for him--ideally a second round pick--we should pull the trigger. I'd be very tempted to make that deal even for a third round pick.

Trading Lynch now does not materially weaken the 2013 roster, because he's unlikely to be contributing much to those future teams anyway. On the other hand, the draft pick we might acquire for Lynch could be an important part of the teams the Bills will field in 2013 and beyond.

Buddy Nix is widely seen as one of the top 5 talent evaluators in the NFL, so he's likely to be able to do a lot with a decent draft pick. Not that every pick will be a success. But the more and better draft picks we give him, the more successes he will have!