Stand in line with me, to punch NBC in the face!

Lv-Bills

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so it's not a liberal conspiracy, it's just the liberal's fault. Yeah, that's a LOT more rational. :unsure:

You know what would really help you make your point? Cease being an idiot.

:devil::lol:

Hey... I made the point that my friend says he can't get MSNBC... But gets FOXNews and CNBC. What is up with that? Maybe it is a conservative conspriacy! ;):P

Oh... As if you can't tell... Only joking!

:unsure::devil:

Hey... I made the point that my friend says he can't get MSNBC... But gets FOXNews and CNBC. What is up with that? Maybe it is a conservative conspriacy! ;):P

Oh... As if you can't tell... Only joking!

But we established a long time ago that your elevator's not exactly going all the way to the penthouse. :lol: There's a difference between a crazy uncle sitting in the corner babbling to himself, and some stranger barging in to the place acting like a complete knucklehead.

But we established a long time ago that your elevator's not exactly going all the way to the penthouse. :P There's a difference between a crazy uncle sitting in the corner babbling to himself, and some stranger barging in to the place acting like a complete knucklehead.

was that an analogy?

I mean, really...an Obama/Olbermann liberal conspiracy against televising hockey in HD? Did you stop and think for even a half-second how utterly ridiculous that sounds? Either you didn't...and not thinking before you spout off makes you an idiot. Or you did...and you failed to realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds, which makes you an idiot. Either way...idiot.

I thought of a third option....

how could they possibly not realize that the game is important enough to put on the main channel?(regardless of the popularity of hockey, this game trancends that).

He is an idiot if he thinks anything is going to 'trancend' (sic) ratings to a network programming head.

Damn those liberals and their slave-like devotion to the profit motive!

But we established a long time ago that your elevator's not exactly going all the way to the penthouse. :devil: There's a difference between a crazy uncle sitting in the corner babbling to himself, and some stranger barging in to the place acting like a complete knucklehead.

:P

I will leave you alone... Seems you got your hands pretty full!

Yet... The crazy uncle is fun and usually spot on in a sick and disturbing way.

:unsure:

I thought of a third option....

He is an idiot if he thinks anything is going to 'trancend' (sic) ratings to a network programming head.

Damn those liberals and their slave-like devotion to the profit motive!

uh-oh!, here come the punctuation police again!, thought i was done with them!, now spelling.. well, i gotta take a break and regroup, perhaps i will , as liberals do, take a cleansing breath, maybe eat some yogurt. but in reality, im from buffalo, im going out for some beer, be back..

uh-oh!, here come the punctuation police again!, thought i was done with them!, now spelling.. well, i gotta take a break and regroup, perhaps i will , as liberals do, take a cleansing breath, maybe eat some yogurt. but in reality, im from buffalo, im going out for some beer, be back..

Man that beef on weck is making me hungry!

Ah yes, beer at 1:30 in the afternoon.. should have known you'd be unemployed.

:P

I will leave you alone... Seems you got your hands pretty full!

Yet... The crazy uncle is fun and usually spot on in a sick and disturbing way.

:unsure:

Eh. Dwight is like one of those blow-up punching bag things I had as a kid. Gets right back up for another slap, but doesn't really provide any sort of workout.

Big Cat, on the other hand, with his spectacular "being offended is different than getting your feelings hurt" !@#$tardedness...he's more of a challenge.

Don't forget the high colonic.

Damn, you're almost as bad as EII's wife ;)

:unsure::devil:

Ya... She fell a sleep on the couch last night watching the ice dancing.... I switched to the hockey game anyway! :P

When she woke up she probably thought a nice Chris Matthews segment was gonna be on... You should seen her disappointment when they went to the SWE-FIN game!

:lol:

Ah yes, beer at 1:30 in the afternoon.. should have known you'd be unemployed.

yes, it is true i am unemployed. you are correct, but guess what "einstein", i am 57 years old, due to some decisions i made a few years back, i was able to retire at 55, so i guess you can refer to me as "unemployed" LMFAO!.. and i love it!

Eh. Dwight is like one of those blow-up punching bag things I had as a kid. Gets right back up for another slap, but doesn't really provide any sort of workout.

Big Cat, on the other hand, with his spectacular "being offended is different than getting your feelings hurt" !@#$tardedness...he's more of a challenge.

did not know this was a competition..but the mere fact you are qualifying the competition, tells me something..

Do you believe in miracles?

Locally, the coverage of Team USA's 5-3 victory over Team Canada Sunday night carried on cable's MSNBC out-drew NBC's coverage of the Vancouver Olympics coverage that was on Channel 2.

MSNBC never out-rates its bigger brother NBC, which makes this "victory" almost as astonishing as the 42-save performance by Buffalo Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller for Team USA.

kinda makes my case.... nice call NBC...

yes, it is true i am unemployed. you are correct, but guess what "einstein", i am 57 years old, due to some decisions i made a few years back, i was able to retire at 55, so i guess you can refer to me as "unemployed" LMFAO!.. and i love it!

Retired beer drinking republican with nothing better to do than sitting at home in your undies acting like a teenager online and inject political BS into non-political conversations. Damn, how did I not see that coming.

Retired beer drinking republican with nothing better to do than sitting at home in your undies acting like a teenager online and inject political BS into non-political conversations. Damn, how did I not see that coming.

i agree with everything you said except "acting like a teenager", not sure about that one, other than that.. you got me ace!

people like me are hoping people like you are saving the world for us.. rock on guy

"Damn, how did I not see that coming." "should have known you'd be unemployed. ", guess you missed your calling.. i know someone who is selling a crystal ball

Do you believe in miracles?

Locally, the coverage of Team USA's 5-3 victory over Team Canada Sunday night carried on cable's MSNBC out-drew NBC's coverage of the Vancouver Olympics coverage that was on Channel 2.

MSNBC never out-rates its bigger brother NBC, which makes this "victory" almost as astonishing as the 42-save performance by Buffalo Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller for Team USA.

kinda makes my case.... nice call NBC...

The liberal conspiracy failed! Shows how out-of-touch they really are... :P

people like me are hoping people like you are saving the world for us.. rock on guy

Well.. if people like you would let people like me get a public health care option, maybe I would get to retire at 55..

Well.. if people like you would let people like me get a public health care option, maybe I would get to retire at 55..

Please tell me that was sarcasm and not an attempt to usurp dwight's status as the most clueless poster in the thread. :P

spoken like a true democrat.. the govt owes you health care!.. FORGET ABOUT PERSONAL RRESPONSIBILTY!

Actually, I'm not a democrat, nor have I ever been registered as one. I'm an independent and vote for whom ever I feel like.

I would much rather the government provide health care for people who's employers don't provide it, than drop bombs on innocent people in the middle east.

I already work my ass off to pay illegal taxes, may as well use the stolen money for good right?