OH GOD NO!!! THE BILLS FOUND A NEW QB!

Bill Cowher

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they said that they wouldn't be angry - not that they were "excited". Besides, what does it hurt? Calm down...

right, bad choice of words on my part. let me try again.......

great! you guys are excited content with a 3rd stringer and a practice squad player battling it out to be our starter?

wtf?

I believe they said that they wouldn't be angry - not that they were "excited". Besides, what does it hurt? Calm down...

Well I'll say it, I'd be downright excited. Thigpen quite possibly has tremendous upside. Let's bring him in and make the three of them fight it out (Trent, Brohm and Thigpen). If Trent wins that show down then next year would truly be make or break for him.

If one of the other two lights it up then great. . . we found our QB of the future.

At the very least, one of the three QBs should be good enough to be a back up QB.

Most impotant, Thigpen in '10 means we can focus on using our #9 on an OT this year-- And worry about the franchise QB next year IF NEED BE.

I would rather have Chad Pennington as the stop gap guy and bring back Fitz to be the backup while Brohm learns the system for a year under Gailey. Draft a LT pick 9 to beef up the line, draft a NT or MLB round 2 to help the D and have Pennington just hold down the fort and teach Brohm a thing or two.

Thigpen accumulated his stats from a spread type offense Gailey devised known as the pistol. While he threw 18 TD passes, his completion percentage hovered in the mid fifties. That's not going to get it done in today's pass happy NFL.

Ok, but I'm willing to bet that even Payton Manning would look somewhat ordinary playing on that 08 KC team. . .

I'm a big thigpen fan. I have been keeping quiet about my hope that we pursue him, but I really think we'll be happy and a MUCH better football team with him as our QB.

Please give our regards to your son Mrs. Thigpen.

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :) YOU CANT BE SERIOUS..so we got

1. Trent Edwards = scared to throw to receivers and super fragile

2. Ryan Fitzwhatever = Old journeyman QB whos maybe thrown over 250 once

3. Brian Brohm = A second year guy who got booted from the f*ckin practice squad

now add SUPPOSEDLY

4. Tyler Thigpen = a third string QB from another team

:lol:;)

and we think were gonna go somewhere hell we'd be better of starting jimmy clausen or tim tebow behind our sh*t stained line.

why are some of you happy again because im a lil lost in this celebration. I know some of you are opposed to vick and mcnabb but id take those two over those four stink bombs any day. Hell give me clausen (who has no winning record) or tebow (whos suspect) and ill get a bit more excited...