Our Coaching Staff

Looking at our now complete coaching staff, I would have to say that Coach Gailey has put together one of the truly outstanding staffs in all of college football.

We should be serious contenders in the ACC West next year.

;)

All of the coordinators have NFL experience.

It's a good staff with a great blend of college and NFL experience. I'm very happy. especially wiht Cortez. awesome find. looks like gailey did his due dilligence in searching people out. I trust him in taking Edwards over a retread like bates....

Looking at our now complete coaching staff, I would have to say that Coach Gailey has put together one of the truly outstanding staffs in all of college football.

;)

well.....have fun watching the ACC West there, Slippy!

;)

Couldn't disagree with you more. I think Chan's put together a nice staff. I also think Nix is doing a great job, Doug Whaley was a very nice signing and a great succession plan. Ladies and Gentleman things are coming together nicely in Buffalo.

;)

That is a funny line, but the staff is solid

Couldn't disagree with you more. I think Chan's put together a nice staff. I also think Nix is doing a great job, Doug Whaley was a very nice signing and a great succession plan. Ladies and Gentleman things are coming together nicely in Buffalo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! RUN, RUN!! OPTIMISM!!

Dick Jauron has experience. It means nothing to have only "experience." It's about talent, and not all NFL coaches are created equal.

Dude with 10 years since his last HC gig, not to mention that he wasn't even mentioned for any OC jobs until Buffalo came calling for their top coach job is building a solid staff? Based on what? That Curtis Modkins hasn't been in a position to royally f*** up yet?

It'll be a miracle for a team needing players to fit a new defense and a new QB to go anything better than 6-10 in 2010. Keep in mind who else is in the division.

I'm actually pretty down with our staff. I admit that I wasn't at first, but we kept a lot of good coaches from the old staff, except for April. However, I'm cool with bring back DeHaven. Gailey is good as our OC, not sure about him as a HC, but we'll see. And this guy on D has the background. Overall, is it the best staff out there? No. But I don't feel like this staff is going to lose games for us like our old one.

Overall, with Nix and now this guy from Pitt bring in the talent, I think we have good reason to be optimistic. Could it all blow up in our faces? Yes. But if it's not Shanahan, i'm okay with our Plan B

It's a good staff with a great blend of college and NFL experience. I'm very happy. especially wiht Cortez. awesome find. looks like gailey did his due dilligence in searching people out. I trust him in taking Edwards over a retread like bates....

Yeah, right. Cortez? A guy that wasn't even coaching American football.

I'm actually pretty down with our staff. I admit that I wasn't at first, but we kept a lot of good coaches from the old staff, except for April. However, I'm cool with bring back DeHaven. Gailey is good as our OC, not sure about him as a HC, but we'll see. And this guy on D has the background. Overall, is it the best staff out there? No. But I don't feel like this staff is going to lose games for us like our old one.

Overall, with Nix and now this guy from Pitt bring in the talent, I think we have good reason to be optimistic. Could it all blow up in our faces? Yes. But if it's not Shanahan, i'm okay with our Plan B

I'm glad we didn't get Shanny, he got fired in Denver for a reason. Losing.

I think he blew it on the coordinators. Granted the OC position is responsible only for coffee and that it doesn't matter too much who that is. For the DC I really expected them to find someone who has a lot of or really good (as in winning and notoriety as a good DC) DC since the HC is an offensive mind. They just turned the defense over to a guy with 1.5 years of exp. running his own show. Not what I thought we needed given who the HC is. The rest of the staff appears to be a good solid staff.

i'll bet we have a better record than washington this year. time will tell but thats my opinion!