The proper way to mount toilet paper?

LongLiveRalph

For standard toilet paper mounts, with the removable "axle" that the roll rests on...Which method do you prefer? My lady and I are at odds on this issue.

- The "Overhand Method", so that the TP rolls toward the person, and sheets are torn on the "front" of the roll.

- The "Underhand Method", so that the TP rolls away from the person, and sheets are torn on the "back" of the roll.

What say ye, Two Bills Drive?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For standard toilet paper mounts, with the removable "axle" that the roll rests on...Which method do you prefer? My lady and I are at odds on this issue.

- The "Overhand Method", so that the TP rolls toward the person, and sheets are torn on the "front" of the roll.

- The "Underhand Method", so that the TP rolls away from the person, and sheets are torn on the "back" of the roll.

Overhand is clearly the superior method.

Bzzzzzzzt. Wrong. Not of importance anymore-------use those cottonelle wipes.

Overhand.

But to be honest, what usually happens is the empty cardboard roll ends up staying empty as you just set the toilet paper on the sink and use it until it's finished.