Sam Bradford on the Dan Patrick Show

Sam Bradford was on the DP show and said he's ahead of schedule, stated no preference on where he wanted to go. Dan asked him if hes looking at houses in Washington and Buffalo.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatric...6021/index.html

so.....what did he say?

Nice avatar PERVERT

nice pink suit...I bet you wear cardigan sweaters to Bills games too....not to mention, I bet you are the kind of guy who deficates in the shower and pushes it down with his foot.

If Bradford is still there at #9 and we don't pick him, we will regret it.

I'm getting keen on getting him if he is available. Although I have advocated drafting a LT first if we can fill that position in the second round then I would be more than satisfied. Living in the DC area there is a lot of scuttlebut that the Redskins would want to take him with their first pick. So I'm not sure he will be available. I'm at the point that with so many needs all I want is quality picks for each pick. Buddy Nix is primarily a scout. I trust his judgment in making the picks.

fixed

If Bradfords there and we dont take him we are IDIOTS..IF the line is that big of a concern go sign the lt u need..They take as long if not longer to develop than a good young qb these days...Flacco Ryan and Sanchez proved that..A good qb will do more to fix this team than a young lt.....

fixed

<_<:wallbash:

Just ask the Jets how great their QB play was as they ran through the playoffs this year.

There are more than one way to skin a cat win a superbowl. Itll be easier for us to win it the jets way than the Saints/Colts way.

If Bradfords there and we dont take him we are IDIOTS..IF the line is that big of a concern go sign the lt u need..They take as long if not longer to develop than a good young qb these days...Flacco Ryan and Sanchez proved that..A good qb will do more to fix this team than a young lt.....

Ask Michael Oher and Jake Long how long it took them to catch up to NFLs pass rushers. The only LTs that take years to develop are those who started out as TEs.

Sam Bradford was on the DP show and said he's ahead of schedule, stated no preference on where he wanted to go. Dan asked him if hes looking at houses in Washington and Buffalo.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatric...6021/index.html

so.....what did he say?

thanks for the update

EndZoneCrew,

Why don't you just click on the link? If you can't/won't...don't expect others to spoon feed you. Has it occurred to you that the original poster hadn't been back between in the 4 hours between your first and second posts? Do you have a good reason not to click on the link and see for yourself?

Oh and nice comments about the shower and everything. I really wish our moderators were more vigilant about stuff like this. Thanks for bringing your "special" kind of energy to the board. You're a real prize.