OT - the Perfect Song

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday
Wow Coach Tuesday - that post put a hop in my step. I've worked 110+ hours the last nine days, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and in that light is my first ever Pixies show on Saturday night after worshipping the band for 12 years. I hope they play it.

For me, I'd go with "With or Without You."

131195[/snapback]

I saw them in Berkeley in September (also my first ever Pixies show) - dude, IT'S ALL THAT, AND MORE.

Have tix to 4 of their NYC shows in December, including the midnight show to cap off their tour.

Again, IT'S ALL THAT. Get psyched, I couldn't believe how tight they were - I'd been waiting 10 years to see them and they didn't disappoint, ENJOY.

Guest Guest_BUFTEX_*
great call with the O.A.R. but id go with CORTEZ THE KILLER

131314[/snapback]

"Tumbling Dice" byt the Rollin' Stones!

I saw them in Berkeley in September (also my first ever Pixies show) - dude, IT'S ALL THAT, AND MORE.

Have tix to 4 of their NYC shows in December, including the midnight show to cap off their tour.

Again, IT'S ALL THAT.  Get psyched, I couldn't believe how tight they were - I'd been waiting 10 years to see them and they didn't disappoint, ENJOY.

131304[/snapback]

Before I go add your name to the "favorite poster" thread, let me first say thanks Coach. That's phenomenal to hear. I've heard nothing but good things, and you've upped my excitement. It's amazing enough that they reunited, never mind that they're apparently getting along and playing better than they ever had.

They're not playing Boston proper due to some venue issues, so I booked a trip to Montreal back in June. Should be a heck of a weekend.

Rainbow Connection, by Kermit the Frog. I love that song!

As a "real" song goes...The District Sleeps Alone Tonight, by The Postal Service. Everyone has been there before, and for how depressing the lyrics actually are, the song puts you in a good mood.

I've Got Friends In Low Places-- Garth Brooks

Boot Scootin' Boogie-- Brooks & Dunn

Not perfect, but good getting ready to go out and party tunes!