Jim Kelly's first game

major

Jim Kelly's first game in Buffalo was amazing. The crowd was pumped and Kelly delivered. Even in his first game, we knew we had something special Seriously, the only other QB in Buffalo that had the "it" factor since Kelly was Doug Flutie.

I am ready for a QB to come into Buffalo with that same "it" factor that Kelly showed in his first performance.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Kelly's first game in Buffalo was amazing. The crowd was pumped and Kelly delivered. Even in his first game, we knew we had something special Seriously, the only other QB in Buffalo that had the "it" factor since Kelly was Doug Flutie.

I am ready for a QB to come into Buffalo with that same "it" factor that Kelly showed in his first performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvi_jcy9A1I...feature=related

I was at that game and the atmosphere was amazing. Just a sign of great things to come.

The Bills need an influential leader like that again. You could see from the moment Kelly came out of the tunnel during the introductions, that, that was his team.

I completely disagree on the Flutie "it" thing but the "it" is what this team needs.

Couldn't watch the video at work, but I remember it fondly. A 1yd. pass to Bell, the birth of Kelly to Reed and the fall down/get up/roll right/ toss to Metz.

My Dad and I got in an arguement a couple weeks earlier when the USFL folded.

Dad: "Did you hear what he wants?!? $8 miilion!! No one's worth that kind of money"

Me: "Pay him!! He'll bring us to the promised land!"

Turns out, he was a bargain!

I live in florida and watched alot of Gator games. I am tellin y'all that Tim Tebow has it. Two national titles and a heisman trophey speak for themselves. IF he still on the board late 1st or early second trade up and get him. He the leader that the Bills need.

If you think Maybin was a reach, wait until we waste a top ten pick on Tebow.

THE "KELLY MOMENT " that sticks in my head is when the crowd realized that the BILLS were playing the no

huddle ,there wasnt one person sitting from that second till the end of the game ,,,,,,,,and it was only the first

QUARTER!!! no one sat down much for the next several years ,,