Got mail today from Chan Gailey

Just Jack

On some "From the desk of Chan Gailey Head Coach" card stock...

Dear Jack,

First, I apologize for this "form" note. However, I wanted to communicate a few things to you as soon as possible. Second, I am honored to be your new head coach. The tradition of Buffalo Bills Football is certaintly well respected around the league and we are going to get right to work on restoring the great tradition.

As your Head Coach, I can promise you three things. One, our team is going to work hard both on and off the field. To succeed, we know the work starts right now. Two, our team is going to play tough. Football is a tough game and to win, you need every ounce of FIGHT you can muster. Lastly, general manager Buddy Nix and I are going to strive to build a team that you can be proud to support.

As a former opponent, I know how difficult a place Ralph Wilson Stadium can be to play. This fall, with your help, we look forward to restoring one of the greatest home field advantages in the NFL.

Thank you for your passion and commitment to the Buffalo Bills. I look forward to celebrating our success together.

Chan Gailey

Dear Jack,

First, I apologize for this "form" note. However, I wanted to communicate a few things to you as soon as possible. Second, I am honored to be your new head coach. The tradition of Buffalo Bills Football is certaintly well respected around the league and we are going to get right to work on restoring the great tradition.

As your Head Coach, I can promise you three things. One, our team is going to work hard both on and off the field. To succeed, we know the work starts right now. Two, our team is going to play tough. Football is a tough game and to win, you need every ounce of FIGHT you can muster. Lastly, general manager Buddy Nix and I are going to strive to build a team that you can be proud to support.

As a former opponent, I know how difficult a place Ralph Wilson Stadium can be to play. This fall, with your help, we look forward to restoring one of the greatest home field advantages in the NFL.

Thank you for your passion and commitment to the Buffalo Bills. I look forward to celebrating our success together.

Chan Gailey

What position do you play Jack? Just kidding. Did all season ticket holders get this letter?

What position do you play Jack? Just kidding. Did all season ticket holders get this letter?

I could be a punt catcher. I don't know how many others might get the same thing, my club seats contract is up for renewal this year. I'm guessing that's part of the reason I got it.

I could be a punt catcher. I don't know how many others might get the same thing, my club seats contract is up for renewal this year. I'm guessing that's part of the reason I got it.

Punt catcher. I love that. You should just go ahead and renew your club seats. You know you will. :angry::beer::thumbsup:

Here's to you Coach :beer:

Love the toughness factor and the idea that they are going to build a team. Great indication that this team is in store for some shake ups.

Love the toughness factor and the idea that they are going to build a team. Great indication that this team is in store for some shake ups.

Vic Carucci said on Shread and Ragan last week sometime that he expected there to be 50% or greater turnover on the Bills roster this offseason. It's gonna be exciting!

Yeah, this is SO much better than the letter Jauron sent out last year that said they were going to do their best to build a weak team and finish the season among the worst in the league.

Do I really need to get seasons again?!

I am not renewing, but I also live very far from RWS. Too much time on the road for mediocre football.

My note from chan stirred no emotion whatsoever.

1 or 2 games next year.

Vic Carucci said on Shread and Ragan last week sometime that he expected there to be 50% or greater turnover on the Bills roster this offseason. It's gonna be exciting!

Yea if that's true it will be.

Chan seems like an old school coach.

I hope it works out for us but I got my fingers crossed on that.

I re-uped my club seats last year and I got the same letter today.

Dear Willy,

Chan Gailey

I did write my ticket rep saying I would not renew if Jauron was still head coach. He's not so I'm renewing.

PTR

Jack you can see I got the same card as you but mine was personalized for me! :)

Promo if your rep is in the club then he or she would prefer you dont renew. They only bonus on new sales not renewals if I remember correctly. So when they fired Dick and all of us went yay!!! Your rep might have thought oh chit :lol: