T.O. Blasts QBs...ALL OF THEM!!!

Just listening to Rome on 550, he stated in an interview that Terrell Owens stated that he would have already surpassed Jerry Rice's numbers in the NFL record books if he'd played with good quarterbacks like Brady, Manning or Brees, "without question".

UH-OH!

Nothing like saying you've never played with a good quarterback in you're career, huh? I can see this past year with, well, whatever you wanna call our quarterback "situation" here. But I guess guys like Romo and McNabb, who by the way, took Owens to his only Superbowl appearance, are garbage. Oh, and there was that two year stint with some guy named Steve Young, whoever that is...

hes right. Young at the end of his career is goo dbut not great, Mcnabb is good but not great, romo is one of the most over rated player in the league.

I am not sure I would call him the next Jerry Rice, but I think his stats would be pretty close

I'll say this, that IF it ever came down to a decision of keeping Owens or trading for McNabb and dumping him, I'm NOT even a little torn by the answer.... See you later T.O.!!!!!

This. Is it just a coincidence that T.O. had his best seasons playing with McNabb. IMO i think McNabb makes his receivers, just like Manning and Brees do. Im not saying he is on their level but he is a close second tier QB

Look at the numbers that Steve Smith puts up, he's played with Jake Delhomme, Matt Moore, David Carr, and Chris Weinke. Steve Smith doesn't drop passes, TO does.

you talking about smith's whole 65 catches this past season? when delhomme had a horrible year?, which was still better than ANY OF OUR QB'S.

Not to mention Rice operated in an offense with John Taylor, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, a decent TE (Brent Johnson?). Most other great WRs had much more space than TO.

I like him and hope TO comes back....or that James Hardy steps up. As a side note, don't you find it interesting that we passed on great FOOTBALL players like Haloti Ngata and Desean Jackson because they weren't the right KIND of football player. It's frustrating that we focused on the type and not the ability.

I just hope we get a couple great football players in the draft. Like TO.

Look at the numbers that Steve Smith puts up, he's played with Jake Delhomme, Matt Moore, David Carr, and Chris Weinke. Steve Smith doesn't drop passes, TO does.

+1 - What do Welker and Harrison have in common as well - hands of glue. If you have hands like them, it doesn't matter who throws to you. Plus, if the QB knows the WR is going to catch it, he will get more looks.

Not to mention Rice operated in an offense with John Taylor, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, a decent TE (Brent Johnson?). Most other great WRs had much more space than TO.

I like him and hope TO comes back....or that James Hardy steps up. As a side note, don't you find it interesting that we passed on great FOOTBALL players like Haloti Ngata and Desean Jackson because they weren't the right KIND of football player. It's frustrating that we focused on the type and not the ability.

I just hope we get a couple great football players in the draft. Like TO.

Brent Jones.

Actually he was a below average QB with a hall of fame QB...And, quite the arrogant jackass broadcaster.

Just listening to Rome on 550, he stated in an interview that Terrell Owens stated that he would have already surpassed Jerry Rice's numbers in the NFL record books if he'd played with good quarterbacks like Brady, Manning or Brees, "without question".

UH-OH!

Nothing like saying you've never played with a good quarterback in you're career, huh? I can see this past year with, well, whatever you wanna call our quarterback "situation" here. But I guess guys like Romo and McNabb, who by the way, took Owens to his only Superbowl appearance, are garbage. Oh, and there was that two year stint with some guy named Steve Young, whoever that is...

To him it is probably the QB's fault when a pass hits him in the hands and he DROPS it. If he caught 75% of the dropped passes he had throughout his career, he probably would have surpassed Jerry Rice's numbers five years ago. LOL!