T.O. Blasts QBs...ALL OF THEM!!!

Indeed. Say what you want about his attitude (I actually think he just wants to win really badly, but it just comes out wrong) but he is a phenomenal talent. I hope he comes back.

If nothing else, TO has been consistent in proving he's not much about winning at all (never mind "he just wants to win really badly")---he is all about his own numbers. See how broken up he was after losing the only SB game he will ever play in.

Maybe somehow you missed the point of this thread?

He's got a point. If he got to play his entire career with a guy like Manning or Brady he would've put Rice-esque kind of numbers. But it's not an excuse, not many great players are fortunate to be paired up with another great player.

Exhibit A=Marvin Harrison

Good receiver--excellent numbers

Indeed. Say what you want about his attitude (I actually think he just wants to win really badly, but it just comes out wrong) but he is a phenomenal talent. I hope he comes back.

Well let's see ... we have James Hardly Know You and ... nothing.

I want TO back too ... yes, he didn't try for some passes but that is not uniquely a TO trait ... all too many NFL receivers want the glory but aren't about to work too hard unless they are making highlight reels. Create a better offense and TO will bring us more TD's ... with perhaps a few more headaches too.

WE WANT MARANGI!

or if he didnt drop so many passes thrown right to him....

Exactly. If he caught half the passes he dropped, he'd also have better #s. I like TO the person, but TO the athlete is someone I jsut hate. It is never his fault and he is always the first person to blame someone else. It's also worth nothing that all top flight receivers don't bounce around from team to team because they act liek a child. TO needs to stop pointing the finger and look at the 4 pointing back at him. My god, he's 36 years old. Act like a man.